• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

CFS doctors in Europe

Hello,

Can you recommend any good CFS doctor in Europe who works in private clinic. I'm having problems finding doctors in Serbia, who know something about this horrible illness.

If not in Europe, I am willing to go to US just to get the treatment.

I read a lot about a herpes viruses as a cause, and would like someone who is willing to prescribe valacyclovir/valgancyclovir because I have really high IgG antibodies against CMV and also high EBV antibodies.

From what I understand, many people with CFS have low Nk cell function but that doesn't mean if it is in the normal range you cant have CFS. For example, My Nk cell function was low a couple of yrs ago and is currently in normal range and my symptoms are the same or worse.