• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cardiac mast cells: the centrepiece in adverse myocardial remodelling

Countrygirl

.......................did someone mention urinary urgency????? Just tell me about it!

A doctor friend told me it is diabetes inspidius and I assume if is partly responsible for our low blood volume.
I wonder whether it is a result of damage to the pituitary following encephalitis?

ahmo

@Sherlock this urinary urgency is actually pretty infrequent. That's what made me question other diagnoses, like weak pelvic floor muscles. OTOH, it's been evident throughout my life. But in these last months since I've been on top of this issue, and keeping my adrenals happy, I haven't had any problems. I use NOW celery circulation for an anti-inflammatory. Don't need it these days, but when my arms were constantly inflammed, I was amazed at how effective it is.

Countrygirl

I use NOW celery circulation for an anti-inflammatory. Don't need it these days,

Circulating celery? :wide-eyed:

I did read last night that celery is anti-inflammatory and so grabbed a head of the stuff (it was a bit limp) and took it to bed with me to munch.................but circulating ? :eek:

Countrygirl

"ahmo, post: 543205, member: 5434"]@Sherlock this urinary urgency is actually pretty infrequent.

I thought it was quite a frequent problem in ME. It is actually a real nuisance as, for me at least, especially in the morning, it means a trip to the bathroom about every 15-20 minutes. I am always amazed during prolonged relapses how much fluid the body makes and it is .........excuse the details and sorry if it is TMI............is colourless with lots of cooked egg white.......(unhappy kidneys, of course).

Sherlock

Boswellia for lungs and MC stabllizing
.......................did someone mention urinary urgency????? Just tell me about it!

A doctor friend told me it is diabetes inspidius and I assume if is partly responsible for our low blood volume.
I wonder whether it is a result of damage to the pituitary following encephalitis?
Rich Van K also said it was due to D Insipidus, but I don't think that's true in my case (also methyation did zero for me - also I don't have low blood volume AFAIK). I think my system is probably trying to get rid of something harmful - mainly excess acidity.

Attachments

• upload_2015-1-8_11-36-2.png
    upload_2015-1-8_11-36-2.png
    89.1 KB · Views: 8

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
I am always amazed during prolonged relapses how much fluid the body makes and it is .........excuse the details and sorry if it is TMI............is colourless with lots of cooked egg white.......(unhappy kidneys, of course).
Does your doctor know about this?