• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Canada joins in XMRV ME/CFS research. Could we become a significant player?

shannah

Hi Sing,

Thanks for posting. I received the same notice and was just about to post it but thought I'd better look around first. I'm wondering if this should be in thread of it's own so those from Ontario will be sure to see it.

Enid

Very important to us all the Canadian understanding. Ten years ago when I went down with ME I was sent from Norway 2 Documents - Prof Hooper "Engaging with ME" and Dr Byron Hyde's The Scientific Basis" and knew he knew it. Just so good to hear your research goes on.

Enid

Bemused (extra) by all things computer I hope my post on the Canadian Consenus (thanks to PR) is logged - it is a brilliant piece of work - I know all of it well and hope this becomes the international basis. With a bit of luck it may eventually permeate the UK.