• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Can someone give me a link to Freddd's protocoll??

HI All,

I have searched the forums for what needs to be taken on Fredds protocoll, but cannot find the supplements that he suggests.

I have looked and looked.

Can someone give me a link to it??

THANK YOU SO MUCH,

Janet

Thank you so much for the link. It is 43 pages long and quite confusing.

I have already move my dosage of Fola Pro up to 3200 mcg and I am taking 5,000 mcg methyl B-12 from Jarrow. Plus one tablet from Source Naturals of Dibencozide 8.6 mg.

I notice that he recommends Carnitine Fumerate. I will add that in.

With all the pre-cautions about Potassiam, I am somewhat curious about that, because I have high potassiam.

I am just trying to get to the bottom line here of his protocoll.

Can someone just give me that?? Should I be taking more Fola Pro. I have no problem with the 3200 mcg's.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP.

Janet

picante

Janet, the 43-page guide is just a compilation of posts from many discussions.

This link will give you a briefer overview (although I don't know whether this is the most recent version):
http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...tocol-with-micro-titration.17818/#post-273588

On page 8 of the "Guide", there are lists of symptoms to help you recognize potassium deficiency vs. methylfolate deficiency.

I'm just starting Freddd's protocol, so I haven't got the experience to advise you. But the people on this forum are very helpful.

Julie

CFS_for_19_years

Hoarder of biscuits
With all the pre-cautions about Potassiam, I am somewhat curious about that, because I have high potassiam.

I think that Freddd said very little about people who already had a high potassium and what to do about that. Maybe for every 20 times he mentioned the danger of low potassium, he might mention the problem of a high potassium. I don't know the cause of your high potassium, but keep in mind you may not always find all of the answers for you individually in a "Freddd protocol " because Freddd does not have a medical background and can't cover all the bases for everyone. He was his own experiment of one. What worked for him may not work for you, but his protocol has helped many people, some in a dramatic way.

I don't even know if there's any medical proof that anyone develops low potassium as a result of these protocols. There is one rare medical instance where this might happen.

I take spironolactone which tends to raise one's potassium levels, plus my kidneys are not the best, so just like you, I've got to be sure that my own potassium level doesn't get too high. I'm not doing any methylation protocol right now, but I was for a short while, before I started taking spironolactone.