• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

can one get a methylation panel sans doctor?

Aerose91

As stated in the title. I've hit a roadblock i can't figure out with methylation but i dont have a doctor any longer- mine dropped me for being too incinsistent (money). Are there any methylation panel tests i can order without a doctor rx or having to pull it? I know this is a long shot

Aerose91

No i mean a methylation panel for methyl metabolites, such as SAMe, MTHF, methionine etc.. ive done the 23andme

Aerose91

Hi @PeterPositive i checked that out and the order form says you need a doctors practicing license to order a kit. Maybe they changed it throughout the years? Bummer

PeterPositive

Hi @PeterPositive i checked that out and the order form says you need a doctors practicing license to order a kit. Maybe they changed it throughout the years? Bummer
Hi, I ordered mine from their European branch without any doctor's rx, so that shouldn't be a problem. If you live in the U.S. you may want to ask them via email. I wouldn't be surprised that they could do it as well.

cheers

Aerose91

Hi, I ordered mine from their European branch without any doctor's rx, so that shouldn't be a problem. If you live in the U.S. you may want to ask them via email. I wouldn't be surprised that they could do it as well.

cheers
Ok then, ill try it. Thanks for the help!