• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Can anyone help interpret my Fry Labs report? Weird things found in blood.

Hi guys attached is a Fry Labs test I ran back in December 2015. I paid for pan genomic sequencing which did not find any bacteria in my blood but did find some protozoa related to Perkinsus and some yeast in my blood apparently? Also note the indeterminate finding for Protomyxzoa.

Anyone know what to make of these results? Dr Fry spoke to my doctor who ordered the test and said I should just try Plaquenil to see what happens.

I believe I have Bartonella for sure [high IGG titers and red streak marks on back]; my main symptoms are muscle twitches, chronic GI dysbiosis, stiff fingers and hands when waking up and mid-sleep disturbances. All opinions welcome- thanks!

Attachments

• Fry Labs Dec 2015.pdf
    757.5 KB · Views: 32

Valentijn

@ram2390 - It sounds like the lab concluded that the results are pretty negative, but with possible biofilms detected? Bartonella is only detected about 20% of the time when an actual Bartonella infection is present, so any lack of detection of that doesn't mean much. "Luckily" we get the weird marks to go by instead :p