• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Calling all daring sinus problem people!

student

I have entered smal chlorella nasal. Some detoxing agents – (may help removing metalls). I would now trie that 5- 8 hours befor whashing procedures. If mucosa is allergic it can help to aply small amount of local cortisone. https://www.naturix24.de/raeuchern-und-esoterik/weihrauch/weihrauch-sudan-1.-wahl incent (Weihrauch) is the more natural form with this.

Why do I want to do this: It was said 10- 14% have a more activ infectious upper Nose and airways pathologie. Also a high procentage of others with CFS have most likely a thickend not healthy nasal biofilm also. Whenever we remove much succesfully – at this nasal locations. We do this verry near to Sinus shenoidale – at hypophysa. This is our central mesuring unit for blood and cerebral liquor. Every biofilm shifts that leans towards the good will suport Hormons- and Brain-Reset towards more parasympathetic relax and detox option. That is my hope. When this worked well you might find your deeper and positiv sleep curve. More to the upper second fold -mid nasal there is smal sinusis ethmoidalis. The smelling nerves get positivly influenced in many similar ways.