• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Burning foot

I took some b12 this weekend after not taking any for about a year and my right foot has been burning ever since. Do you think it's related? What should I do about it?

Seven7

Seven
I took some b12 this weekend after not taking any for about a year and my right foot has been burning ever since. Do you think it's related? What should I do about it?
I have burning but it goes away when I take Acetyl L cartinine (ALC) w Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) all in one pill (I use Nature's Bounty). I cannot live without this supplement or I feel I am being burning alive.

Timaca

A burning foot was one of my first symptoms over 11 years ago. I was not taking B12. The only way you will know is to stop the B12 and see if it will go away. If it does, and you take it again and it comes back you have your answer.

I have burning, sparking, crawling nerves all over my body, although my foot no longer burns and my scalp no longer burns as much or as intense as they used too.

I live in Arizona...so I like your post name. :)

Best,

SunMoonsStars

Hi I noticed that there is some Arizona Discussion. Tina You helped me years back to direct me to look at whole picture of the infection loads when I was acutely ill. I have come very far but battling a reactivation of some sort of viral thing. I do not have a good overall doctor locally in Arizona that is for CFIDS and that really dives into the viral loads and diagnosing and supporting of the body and immunity etc.
If you have any recommendations or anyone about a good integrative or any doctor for CFIDS in Arizona I would be so appreciative.
Thank You I saw your site on diet and tried to subscribe as I am exactly been focusing on the low histamine affects and diet and fine tuning. Great Site. Thank you. I will try again as it gave me a failure notice.

Timaca

Hi SunMoonsStars~
I'm sorry my blog gave you a failure notice for subscribing! I hope you are able to subscribe. I noticed a few people subscribed recently so at least some people had success!!! Let me know if you continue to have problems.

I will try and private message you about doctors.

Best,