May 12, 2017 Is International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day
International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day is May 12th, 2017. Jody Smith shares some information about upcoming events and ways you can be heard ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Burning brain

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by TheChosenOne, Nov 3, 2014.

1. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Senior Member

I'm suspecting mercury poisoning (for various reasons). I've got a constant burning feeling in my head. Especially in the morning. I always adressed it as part of my allergies. But now these symptoms are getting worse. It is usually in one spot, but the location can change.
    When I did a search for it, I came across this website: http://www.mercurypoisoned.com/burning.html
    Does anyone have the same symptom?

2. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    I have it pretty bad, I never tried to find the cause, I thoguht it is part of neuropathy pain, I can relate, mine has been so bad at times that I felt been burning alive and freaked very bad. Mine is gone (if I keep on supplement) and all I take for that is Acetil - L- Cartinine (100mg) w Ala (400mg) Natures Bounty and come as one pill. If I stop the supplement the neuropathy does come back but I am happy not to deal w it.

3. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Senior Member

Is this alpha lipoic acid? Because that is a chelator.

4. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    Ala is also essential for energy production, and critical as an antioxidant and glutathione recycler. Which function is operating is a matter of quesswork, as it has many roles.

5. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    I am just saying this is how I took care of mine, no idea why or what is doing, the only way I realized is because I started and stopped several times and realized the relationship., I really started taking it for Energy. and didnt realized the supplement had ALA in it.

6. David Hammond

David Hammond

See more popular forum discussions.