• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Breaking News! UK ME/CFS Biobank team receives largest ever grant to continue biomedical research pr

......or maybe the dog house?

Attachments

• dogggggggggggggggggg.jpg
    dogggggggggggggggggg.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 7

BurnA

I was very concerned about Jonathan Edwards message above. Why would PR collapse this weekend?
I don't know anymore than anyone else but I don't think it will collapse this weekend. There is a board meeting tomorrow I believe and we probably shouldn't talk about it until we get an update after that.
(but don't let this put you off making a donation to the Biobank :))

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Lat time I looked I did not seem to be able to start threads. Maybe I am in the naughty corner.

That's weird.

I agree that a target would be good and having a running total on the CureME site would encourage people. I am waiting to hear back from their administrator on how things are going and perhaps can feedback when I hear.

If/when you're ready to post, please post your text and title here and I (or someone else, if I'm not here) will start a thread for you.

user9876

Lat time I looked I did not seem to be able to start threads. Maybe I am in the naughty corner.

I agree that a target would be good and having a running total on the CureME site would encourage people. I am waiting to hear back from their administrator on how things are going and perhaps can feedback when I hear.

Its also worth saying that for people who are tax payers in the UK they are doing gift aid which increases the amount of the donation.