• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

BMJ news covers PACE trial FoI judgement

TiredSam

The wise nematode hibernates
It might habe something to do with the cape. Does the cape help you get off the floor?
To be honest I don't really need the cape, it's just for show. I thought it would kind of go with the rest of it and maybe flutter behind me when I dragged myself from the sofa to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee :mug:. Unfortunately I think I need to move a bit faster to make that happen, but I have hopes that once I'm cured I'll have it flapping wildly.

Last edited:

Groggy Doggy

It's NICE to see this published in the BMJ. Note how positive the impression is of PACE if you just read what isn't behind the paywall. You have to pay to see the more negative representation that follows.

Maybe after we officially retire the PACE study, we could consider using another term for PACING? (That way I will no longer cringe when I hear the word PACING)

Eco Mode
Energy Mode​