• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blood Products Advisory Committee Meeting Announcement (BPAC) December 14-15, 2010

Phoenix Rising Team submitted a new blog post:

Blood Products Advisory Committee Meeting Announcement (BPAC) December 14-15, 2010

Discuss this article on the forums
Written by Otis

4612-Upwards.jpg
Support CFS at the Dept of Health and Human Services - register for the CAA Blood Working Group Seminar

The DHHS is where the money is. Whether you love, like, dislike or cringe at the idea of being associated with the CFIDS Association, I encourage you to register - so that the DHHS gets that we are interested in this vital subject.

From Jennie:

DHHS has expressed interest in the number of people who register for/attend the Association's webinar on the BWG study as a way of gauging the community's interest in the study. You can register here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/985931313

Show them we're interested! And (I hope) get answers to questions arising from yesterday's presentations about the BWG study and results.
Continue reading the Original Blog Post