Despite Our Losses, People with ME/CFS Want More
We've been cheated by ME/CFS and we all know it. That's a no-brainer, if you'll pardon the cognitive pun. And loss didn't just result from the bad things that befell us. It also encompasses the good things that just ... never came. The absence of bounty. Of wholeness. Of peace.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Blood-brain barrier breakdown an early driver of dementia, study says

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by antares4141, Jan 14, 2019.

1. antares4141

antares4141 Senior Member

Truth or consequences, nm
  2. YippeeKi YOW !!

YippeeKi YOW !! Senior Member

Second star to the right ...
    Interesting, but no real information other than, "Gosh, we were wrong about that tau thingy and Alzheimer's. Go figure. Are our faces red. Maybe we'll add this new information, which we'll probably have to apologize for in a few years, but it may buy us some time to figure out something new, ya'll".

Nonetheless, the leakage of the BBB makes more sense than anything else they've said so far, and for that reason alone I found it interesting and a good jumping off point for further research.

Thank you for posting this, @antares4141

ebethc and antares4141 like this.
  3. antares4141

antares4141 Senior Member

Truth or consequences, nm
    Lol! It would be nice if they were that humble. (to be embarrassed) Most will probably pretend they knew this all along if it turns out to have a substantial amount credibility.

YippeeKi YOW !! likes this.
  4. roller

roller wiggle jiggle

too bad, they couldnt be ar*ed to look why these brain vessels were leaking.

would sound easy enough to blast a set of mice all those vaccinations, the leakers had in their lifetime, and then look if the mice-brain were leaking.

5. YippeeKi YOW !!

YippeeKi YOW !! Senior Member

Second star to the right ...
    @antares4141
    Totally agree ... :):):) :D:D :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :_:_:_ :thumbsup:

6. ebethc

ebethc Senior Member

i wonder if the keto diet helps the BBB stay intact... does anyone know?

See more popular forum discussions.