• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Black Seed Extract 'Cures' HIV Patient Naturally

Hi everyone,

Let me tell you about my story on HIV and its potential cure, totally natural and no side effects at all.

I've been diagnosed HIV positive in 2010. I was at continuous and regular medical checks since then for my CD4, CD8, WBC etc.

There was, of course, a gradual detoriation in the number of CD4 cells over the years from appx 900 to 500 levels. Until today, my doctor did not prescribed any medication since my CD4 level was not in the critical level, other than general health precautions, like healthy nutrition, regular exercise etc.

Because there was no medication, I was looking for a natural cure of HIV for at least to increase my quality of life.

A close friend of mine has adviced me a herbal oil with some natural extracts in it and I started to use it twice a day (morning and evening with a dose of teaspoon) since last December 2014. So far 6 months.

The result has schokingly surprised me in the term of CD4 counts. After some literature surveys, such a jump in the CD4 count hasn't been seen.

The results of CD4 counts were 496 and 504/mm3 belonging to October 2014 and January 2015 respectively, while it was 917/mm3 in April 2015.

My doctor and myself have discussed and agreed that we should repeat the test to ensure reliability.

Now I am expecting the result of repeated test. As soon as I receive it I will share with all community. Hope, all will be OK.. :))

Hi everyone,

Let me tell you about my story on HIV and its potential cure, totally natural and no side effects at all.

I've been diagnosed HIV positive in 2010. I was at continuous and regular medical checks since then for my CD4, CD8, WBC etc.

There was, of course, a gradual detoriation in the number of CD4 cells over the years from appx 900 to 500 levels. Until today, my doctor did not prescribed any medication since my CD4 level was not in the critical level, other than general health precautions, like healthy nutrition, regular exercise etc.

Because there was no medication, I was looking for a natural cure of HIV for at least to increase my quality of life.

A close friend of mine has adviced me a herbal oil with some natural extracts in it and I started to use it twice a day (morning and evening with a dose of teaspoon) since last December 2014. So far 6 months.

The result has schokingly surprised me in the term of CD4 counts. After some literature surveys, such a jump in the CD4 count hasn't been seen.

The results of CD4 counts were 496 and 504/mm3 belonging to October 2014 and January 2015 respectively, while it was 917/mm3 in April 2015.

My doctor and myself have discussed and agreed that we should repeat the test to ensure reliability.

Now I am expecting the result of repeated test. As soon as I receive it I will share with all community. Hope, all will be OK.. :))

Hello Mr. Renabal. How are you feeling? Tell me, was the oil you used derived from black seeds? It has been a long time since you last informed us of this oil you're using but you weren't able to follow up. I am curious to find out about your condition now. Please reply as it would be of great help for me. Take care!