• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Beware homepathy

Kenshin

What gets me is that homeopathy runs counter to not only common sense, but direct observation. If I dilute my alcoholic drink by half, I get only half as drunk. If I dilute it by 1:100, I won’t notice anything at all. Or else I’ll have to drink 100 shots.

Exactly, why do drugs have an effective dose range and LD50 levels. It's not quantum physics, it's normal physics o_O

Homeopathy actually works you just have to believe in the process. Just like amygdaloid retraining and the lightning process. If it doesn't work its your own fault for not believing or trying hard enough (sarcasm)

joejack102

I remember when I used to be super-sensitive having a major reaction to a homeopathic remedy. The effects were exaggerated and extremely real and dangerous. No chance for placebo. I don't understand the science or pseudo-science behind it, but I'm not convinced that homeopathy is fake.