• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Best ME ("CFS") Org- USA

What's the Best ME ("CFS") Org in the USA?

• MCWPA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coalition 4 ME/CFS

• National CFIDS Foundation

• International ME Association

• Total voters

justinreilly

yes, I'll put those in. Also RESCIND I think is still active.

How do you edit the poll? The poll part of the FAQ doesn't explain how to do it.

SpecialK82

Ohio, USA
With all due respect, this is like comparing apples, oranges and kumkwats.

There are orgs on the list that are doing well serving the community within their own niche, but their purposes are very different and cannot be measured with the same yardstick. For example, if we add PR to the list, well of course we all know it's the best forum on the net, and if it was up against other forums, there would be no contest :D How would we chose for example between connecting with each other on the web, the groundbreaking work of the WPI or the awesome media campaigns by MCWPA?

Many are contributing in their own unique and valuable way - I'd rather have fruit salad, can that be a choice? :victory:

justinreilly

Polls apparently can't be edited. I think we've got the major orgs up in this one. I would consider PR major, but, as SpecialK82 said it may be like comparing apples to oranges. I did edit a similar poll on mecfsforums.com to include all the suggestions. So far the added orgs haven't gotten any votes.

http://www.mecfsforums.com/index.php/topic,6742.0.html

If someone wants to vote on one of the unincluded orgs, pls vote on mecfsforums.com and/or start a new poll here with all the choices. Want everyone to be heard. Thks.