• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Best ME/CFS or Neuro in Boston?

Can anybody recommend me a good neurologist or ME/CFS doctors in my area?

I have body temperature regulation problems and hearing loss (amongst other symptoms) that have impacted me.

I believe my immune system (cytokine?) overdid it and I may did something to my hypo part of my brain or CNS.

Been dismissed by neuros at tufts.

If you have similar symptoms or are in the Boston area lmk.

If you think you may have dysautonomia, Dr. Novak (Brigham and Women's) does the most comprehensive testing. I'm still on his waiting list.

Other than that, I'm not sure. I hope Dr. Novak will have some ideas for me.

*GG*

Oh, forgot Mass ME/CFS and FM association can help you find a Dr.

"Contact Us Online

You are welcome to submit questions, comments, and requests online. Although we do our best to respond as quickly as possible, requests are handled by patient volunteers so it may be a day or two before you receive a response. Your personal information will always be kept private."

GG

https://www.massmecfs.org/contact-our-association

"To recommend a physician or other health care provider

One of the most requested services is Physician Referral. Depending on your needs, we can provide one or more names of physicians or other health care providers who have been recommended by other patients.

We are always looking for health care provider information to add to our database. If you wish to recommend a physician or other health care provider who has helped you, please fill out our online Provider Recommendation Form. Alternatively, you may download and print the more detailed Health Care Provider Information Questionnaire, fill in as much information as you know, and mail it in to the address at the top of the form."

Information you provide will be used to assist other patients. This is a very important way that you can help.

Nettle and GG,

Thanks for the list. I've reached out to B&W but their waitlist is June..

I can check the resources as well. If anybody has personal recommendations as well please feel free to let me know.