• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Best b complex from iherb?

Hello.

Looking for a good active b complex on iherb without any nasty high b6 or folic acid.

Any know of the best ones? Currently using thorne basic B.

I am too looking for a good B-complex. I know Jarrow have updated their B-complex to have methylfolate instead of folic acid. Is jarrow one of the best? Any opinions?

Swanson has the best but iherb don't sell.

Is there any proof doses if b vitamins 500% + the rda even help? Or are possibly damaging?

Al these b complex have megadoses. Wonder if i am doing harm and should stick to vegetables

I haven't found any B-complex with low enough doses. Maybe its better to only take it 1-3 times a week, since the doses are so high. Or split the dose.

I take them because im scared if i don't i will be missing them and hinder my recovery.

But i don't even know if they work? Or even if they are safe. B12 seems legit though

Im sure they work good, but dont know how safe it is to take high doses each day. Many get side effects from too much B-complex.