• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Benifical Subtle Energy Healing Technique

David Jackson

Wanted to make a post about a very simple energy healing technique that has been helping me out for the last two months.

In mid July, my local health guy emailed me about a way of raising the body’s subtle energy levels. Essentially, he said something like this:

The body has many different subtle energies, auras, chakras etc. However, on the whole, a healthy body has a resonance between 62 and 67 Hertz. My body, though, was only on 30 Hertz; much too low. There is a simple way to improve this: each day I was to go to the website http://onlinetonegenerator.com/. Initially, there is a box with 440 Hz in it. On the first day, I would change this to 31 Hz, select the Square Wave box, and then listen to the sound for 10 minutes. The next day I would listen to 32 Hz, then 33 Hz the following day etc. until I reached 63 Hz.

I have been on 63 Hz for about two weeks now, and without a doubt I feel significantly better than I did on 30 Hz. I have a bit more energy, and I don’t suffer so much when I have a virus, which is pretty much all the time. I feel more up to having conversations. My brain works a good deal better, and I do not have an endless stream of negative dialogue going on in my mind all the time that I just cannot turn off, like I did while on just 30 Hz. I have been looking after myself for the past seven months with almost no outside help, but was really starting to struggle to get by while on 30 Hz. Now I can manage a good deal better. Still housebound, though. I did not get as much from it as my health guy thought that I would, but I’m not complaining; any improvement is better than no improvement. He told me he saw a good change in everyone he gave the technique to.

Try it out, if you’d like to. I’m not sure what frequency you should start on, though. Whatever you do choose, just play the sound for about 10 minutes through computer speakers - not through earphones. Let the head and torso get “hit” by the sound waves. My health guy said to me that 10 minutes per day would be “more than sufficient” to raise the body by one Hertz, but I did 10 minutes several times per day, just to be sure. Note that I did not see sustained benefit until I got to around 60 Hz, before that I was going up and down quite a bit. Now that I am on 63 Hz I find I can count on having a bit more energy than I did before.

Anyway, just wanted to make that post, perhaps it will help someone else out.

All the best,
David

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
How did you find out at what frequency your body was resonating initially? From the instructions you were given, it appears that is where one should start.

David Jackson

You are absolutely right @Little Bluestem, but unfortunately I do not know how you can find this out.

The guy who gave me this technique is a diviner/dowser, who has been divining people's health for the last 20 years. Of all the health practitioners that I've seen over the last four years that I've had CFS, he is one of the few that has actually been able to help me. He is able to divine many things about a person's health, including the frequency that their body is resonating at. He measured me at 30 Hz, and now gets a measurement of 63 Hz.

Perhaps you could just guess, and see how you go? Or maybe you could start at 0 Hz, or maybe 10 Hz, and work your way up from there? I do not know if listening to a lower frequency than you are currently on can be harmful...

Sorry I cannot be of more help here...

Vineyard1

I just started doing this today...31 htz for 10 minutes...love triangle...thank you so much for sharing. ..

Thanks, David! I like this idea. I'm going to give it a try. I do feel like listening to a frequency lower than your natural resonance could be counter-productive though. Just like listening to a higher frequency tends to pull up your energy, I'd think that listening to a lower frequency would pull you down - kind of like hanging out with someone who tends to drain your energy :bang-head:.

David Jackson

Hi all, good luck, and I hope that you see some benefit from trying this out. I have seen some nice improvement from it. I just finished organizing the garage, and the last time I did that was a few years ago. Still a long way to go, though, but any improvement is better than no improvement.

Regarding listening to a lower frequency than you are actually at: I don't know if it would hurt you or not, but I thought I'd better put that warning in there anyway. Even so, if you started at 25 Hz when you are really on 30 Hz, theoretically you should be over the difference in 6 days time anyway...

Hi all, good luck, and I hope that you see some benefit from trying this out. I have seen some nice improvement from it. I just finished organizing the garage, and the last time I did that was a few years ago. Still a long way to go, though, but any improvement is better than no improvement.

Regarding listening to a lower frequency than you are actually at: I don't know if it would hurt you or not, but I thought I'd better put that warning in there anyway. Even so, if you started at 25 Hz when you are really on 30 Hz, theoretically you should be over the difference in 6 days time anyway...
Hey, David. I realize this thread is old, but I have a quick question if you can remember. Why is it important to start at the lower frequency? Wouldn't it be fine to just start with the 60 Hertz?

Thanks!!

Last edited:

David Jackson

Hi Natalie,

I didn't know anyone was still reading this old thread!

Well, the first thing I will say is that I am not an expert. However, my guess as to why we shouldn't just start at 60Hz is because we need to build the body up gradually from where it currently is. Trying to jump to a high level will result in no change... like say you want to become a runner, with the goal of running a Marathon. You don't go and run 42km on your first runs... that wouldn't work... the body couldn't physically do it. You have to gradually build up, and eventually you'll get there. I think it is like that.

Back when I was doing this technique, I caught a virus when I was around 50Hz or something. Although I kept increasing the Hertz each day, my health guy measured my body and said that I was still only on 50Hz, because of the interruption from the virus. He told me to go back and build up from 50Hz... so this was an example where it wasn't working, and I had to go back and gradually build up.

Of course, there is the problem of how do you know what level your body is currently at... unless you have access to my health coach, then the reality is that you're pretty much guessing. Initially, he measured me at 30Hz, at which time I was not doing well. I had to lay down most of the day, and just doing housework was a big struggle. It was hard to think clearly. I didn't want people coming around, as conversations were difficult... that sort of level.

Of course, there were other things I learnt from this health guy which helped me a great deal; this is just one of the techniques...

Hi Natalie,

I didn't know anyone was still reading this old thread!

Well, the first thing I will say is that I am not an expert. However, my guess as to why we shouldn't just start at 60Hz is because we need to build the body up gradually from where it currently is. Trying to jump to a high level will result in no change... like say you want to become a runner, with the goal of running a Marathon. You don't go and run 42km on your first runs... that wouldn't work... the body couldn't physically do it. You have to gradually build up, and eventually you'll get there. I think it is like that.

Back when I was doing this technique, I caught a virus when I was around 50Hz or something. Although I kept increasing the Hertz each day, my health guy measured my body and said that I was still only on 50Hz, because of the interruption from the virus. He told me to go back and build up from 50Hz... so this was an example where it wasn't working, and I had to go back and gradually build up.

Of course, there is the problem of how do you know what level your body is currently at... unless you have access to my health coach, then the reality is that you're pretty much guessing. Initially, he measured me at 30Hz, at which time I was not doing well. I had to lay down most of the day, and just doing housework was a big struggle. It was hard to think clearly. I didn't want people coming around, as conversations were difficult... that sort of level.

Of course, there were other things I learnt from this health guy which helped me a great deal; this is just one of the techniques...
Hi, David. Thank you for your reply!! I'm not sure how I found your post -- some sort of google search returned it, I think. But it's a nifty little idea your health practitioner had here. I think it's tricky to know what frequency we are at. Yesterday, I started with 30 Hertz in the AM. It felt good to listen to it and like it was a good match for my system. After breakfast, I took some supplements -- recently added liposomal glutathione, which is giving me a boost of sorts within minutes. I'm too early in my glutathione experiment to say if this boost is good -- feels like it pushes my system a little too much. Anyway, I again went to listen to the tones at lunch, but this time the 30 hertz felt way too low and I found the 60 Hertz matched my frequency better. It was so strange and definitely due to the supplements. That's why I posted here.

I'm sorry to hear you were in such rough shape when you started this thread. I'm in a similar -- if not worse -- boat right now. I recently had to move a toilet next to my bed and rely on caregivers daily. I can't have conversations either and reading and listening to talks is even tough. What a beast this is -- I've been unable to work since 2009 but had a progressive build up for the decade prior.

Anyway, I'm open to any other ideas on how to work with this frequency business, but I'm feeling that if it shifts during the day, it'll be tough to gauge. Today, I'm much more overstimulated and can't even tolerate 20 Hertz! Your health coach sounds fabulous. What else did he focus on with you? My integrative doc is great but she doesn't seem to realize just how delicate my system is.

Thanks again! :)

David Jackson

Hi Natalie - sorry to hear that you're at that difficult level. I was there myself, just over two and-a-half years ago now. Struggling to walk to the bathroom, struggling to walk to the kitchen. I owe most of my recovery to where I am now (able to mow the lawns!) to two, very skilled alternative health practitioners.

I agree that it is difficult to know where the body is at, and it's for that reason that I believe it is essential to have the help of a skilled practitioner who is able to 'listen' to the body - whether through divination, muscle testing or pendulum work, or something else in the same sort of stream stream. Absent that, you just have to listen to your body as best you can, and also rely on whatever test results you can glean from doctors and naturopaths and the like. However, from what you describe of your condition, it might pay to just start at 20Hz, and work your way up, one Hertz per day, and see if you feel any better in a month and-a-half's time. From what I know of the technique, I don't think it is the case that the body fluctuates that much in it's resonance throughout the day. Of course, it may well be the case that you are already on sixty-something Hertz, and it is something else that is wrong; without the aid of my health coach, how can you possibly tell? Doing the technique would simply be a precautionary measure, to rule it out if it perhaps is part of your body's problem.

This is another, very simple technique that he gave me, which also helped me tremendously: take the middle finger of each hand (must be the middle finger); place one middle finger in your navel, and the other middle finger on your 'third eye' - the space just between your eye brows. Press firmly, then raise both fingers up by about one centimeter, so that you kinda drag the skin up a little bit. Hold there fore one minute. Do that every day from now on, and see if you feel a change.

The reasoning behind this technique is this: there are many different energies and chakras etc in the body, but one of the main ones is centered in the navel. If this 'navel energy' is low, then everything else will be low. When my health coach first measured it on me, it was about 2/20. And that was when was about as smashed as you are now. This technique will improve that energy centre - if that is part of the problem for you... it may not be. Again, this would just be a precautionary technique that is very easy to do, costs nothing and may help out. Beware, though: when I did this, my body went into a recovery/healing mode for about one month... so I was just laying down, with no energy at all for about a month... my health coach kept telling me that I was recovering, so don't panic, just rest. Sure enough, a month later, my energy soared... it looked for a while like I was going to make a full recovery. So just be aware of that if you try these techniques...

One other thing I will mention, that helped me out of that low level, was Vitamin C. Lots of it. At least 10g per day, but more like 20g or 30g. The reasoning is that humans don't make their own Vitamin C like most animals do, we have to get it in our diet, but most of us just eat rubbish. And when we are sick, we need much more than usual. A goat will make 10g of Vitamin C in it's liver every day, and will make much more if it is stressed for some reason. Think of how much bigger than a goat we are, and thus how much Vitamin C a human should take on a daily basis. Anyway, the key with Vitamin C is to take small doses often - too much all at once will just cause the gut to empty itself. At the moment, I take about 3g four times per day - I know my body can handle that just fine. I should be taking more, actually.

And finally, I want to add something else about this subtle energy stuff: several months ago, I found out that a subtle energy healer lived right across the road from me. And she had been there all that time! Her house was so close that I could walk there, and I could hardly walk anywhere. Anyway, she did a lot of work on my aura and chakras... which were a real mess... I won't go into the details in a public post... but she fixed up a lot of stuff. For me and my energy levels, it was like the difference between night and day. I went from struggling to do the house work, to finding the house work easy. I went from not being able to leave the house to being able to... the difference was just astronomical. So that is something you can keep in mind as well. Maybe at some stage, you want to have a look around for someone who can do that sort of thing, especially if you find that these above two techniques help you.

Anyway, feel free to ask questions if I have not explained things well enough. I hope that these things help you as much as they helped me.

David

David Jackson

Just thought of something else that I wanted to add:

Check the place that you are living for mold... mold spores can really aggravate CFS to the level that you are now at... I think there are a lot of people that improve when they get away from mold infestations. If you search for mold avoidance on this forum, I think you'll find more details...

Otherwise: this is a link to my health coach's book:

https://www.amazon.com/Learn-Listen...r=1-2&keywords=kevin+mcdonald+learn+to+listen

I think there is also a Kindle edition. Since it's so cheap, I'd really recommend getting it. I pretty much think it is essential reading for anyone with a human body. You might find that one of his other techniques he mentions in the book will help you out. He's all about simple techniques that work.

Cheers,
David

Asklipia

I know this from singing : singing the lower frequencies (lower notes) attracts the energy towards the navel. This s why in the traditional music I sing, you do not practice the higher notes. On the contrary, you practice singing for at least 20 mns a day the lowest note you can reach.
I found when I was very sick my head was always too warm. Now it is not warm anymore.

Just thought of something else that I wanted to add:

Check the place that you are living for mold... mold spores can really aggravate CFS to the level that you are now at... I think there are a lot of people that improve when they get away from mold infestations. If you search for mold avoidance on this forum, I think you'll find more details...

Otherwise: this is a link to my health coach's book:

https://www.amazon.com/Learn-Listen-Your-body-trying/dp/047315045X/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1490250254&sr=1-2&keywords=kevin mcdonald learn to listen

I think there is also a Kindle edition. Since it's so cheap, I'd really recommend getting it. I pretty much think it is essential reading for anyone with a human body. You might find that one of his other techniques he mentions in the book will help you out. He's all about simple techniques that work.

Cheers,
David
David, I can't thank you enough for this information. It is all right up my alley with respect to healing. I've been doing the naval and third eye connection -- love its subtle rejuvenation of a deep life force meridian.

I found your health coach's website through his book link. Do you see him in person in NZ? I can't really skype right now due to sensory issues but would love to work with someone like that.

I love energy work as well -- it made a huge difference in my initial recovery seven years ago. Recently, I learned my main caregiver is also a reiki master. She is working on me twice a week for nearly no cost and is putting reiki in my food and drinks as well. It's quite seredipitous since I have gone through dozens of caregivers, most who don't have any interest in actually helping heal.

Keep us posted on your progress!!

caledonia

The lowest frequency humans can hear is 20Hz. If you have a sub woofer, you should be able to get that low, otherwise you may only be able to get 50-100Hz. The lower the sound, the louder it needs to be for you to hear it.

Earphones should be able to reproduce 20Hz (not sure why the instructions to use speakers instead of headphones?)

Frequencies below 20Hz will make you feel worse, and have even been used as weapons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_weapon#Demonstrated_infrasonic_weapon

David Jackson

@caledonia, you have to us a square wave, a sign wave you will not be able to hear. I don't know much about frequency stuff, all I know is this: I went from listening to 30Hz to 63Hz over the course of a month, and I felt a significant amount better for it.

@JCamp: You are most welcome. Yes, I do see Kevin; to my incredible good fortune, I happen to live just 12 minutes drive from his place. He works very, very well at a distance as well, though, and I would encourage you to Skype him when you can. I have been at that level myself; unable to Skype. I remember just barely managing a one hour Skype call with some Naturopath, once. I was struggling just to speak at the end of it. Those days are behind me now, though, and they will be for you too, we sincerely hope. That's incredible regarding your Reki master caregiver. Here's hoping you get some benefit from it, and can eventually Take Your Life BACK!!!

caledonia

@caledonia, you have to us a square wave, a sign wave you will not be able to hear. I don't know much about frequency stuff, all I know is this: I went from listening to 30Hz to 63Hz over the course of a month, and I felt a significant amount better for it.

I'm a musician, among other things, and have studied physics. I'm not questioning that it was helpful for you, or that it may help others. In fact, I've had some interesting and helpful results from other energy therapies.

I was discussing the physics of sound.

The bottom line - you'll likely need a subwoofer to perform this experiment, and I wouldn't suggest going below 20Hz.