• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

BBC Radio 4: The Film Programme - Unrest

Today, at 4pm UK time,
Francine Stock talks to director Jennifer Brea, who turned the camera on herself as she began to fight a disease that the medical profession does not always recognise - ME.

This has been mentioned in another thread but I thought a new one could be helpful.

This link - http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b095tjvy - will be where you will be able to listen again after the programme has been first broadcast, for 28 days.

erin

I'm almost loosing my interest to this film as we are not able to see it. It's been so long (can't even remember when) since the news of this film now many months later we can't still see it. Our life is about waiting anyway. I'm sick of waiting for this, for that. Can't be bothered.

Hajnalka

I'm almost loosing my interest to this film as we are not able to see it. It's been so long (can't even remember when) since the news of this film now many months later we can't still see it. Our life is about waiting anyway. I'm sick of waiting for this, for that. Can't be bothered.
Only 12 more days until you can watch it on iTunes, if you like.

Hajnalka

Any idea of DVD release date? Have looked on Amazon but the DVDs called 'Unrest' advertised there are not our 'Unrest'.

@Joh

ED:Joh's name added
Sorry, no idea. I guess the DVD release might be the last step.
Haha, yes, I've also seen the other trashy Horror Unrest on Amazon. Hope people won't buy it by accident. On the other hand ME feels a little like this too:
:
Unrest_latest_poster2.jpg

Or you can look at it from the angle that Jen is using this extended publicity period to raise as much awareness as she can. For that reason I'm, personally, happy to wait.

Mary

Moderator Resource
Sorry, no idea. I guess the DVD release might be the last step.
Haha, yes, I've also seen the other trashy Horror Unrest on Amazon. Hope people won't buy it by accident. On the other hand ME feels a little like this too:
:
Unrest_latest_poster2.jpg

That's funny - I saw that too and thought it was also quite appropriate. They would make a wonderful double feature! :lol: