• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

back pain and immune system or inflammation

warriorseekspeace

so, xmrv, i guess the point i was thinking of yesterday is that, i think i would not have injured my back at work in the first place, nor have developed so many problems after, had i been able to use the proper core postural support - more an issue of endurance and of coordination of proper motor patterns. i definitely find now, that te back feels stronger and less painfu, with less slipping and grinding, when i am at my least exhausted point of the day. and if in severe crash, there is almost no ability to activate what i know to be the propr stabiling muscles, so that even moving over in bed causes things to shift wrong and go int spasm, forget when i get up or try to do anything that involves any force.sorry phone not right and really exhausted after dental exam today. so sorry. just wanted to replly in case i get sidetracked.

warriorseekspeace

well just spent another half hour cleaning up and editing and clarifying that post and lost long long good post
i give up
yes, my point was that i am in pem when the spine starts to feel it is collapsing
and also i think i was in pem and hence had decreased endurance first and foremost in postural muscles, when i first began to injure my back
wondered whether anyone else experience that phenomenon
it would have to be someone who is weak enough to have a hard time being upright or doing any exercise, but is still able to get up, and does have to try to do chores still i guess