• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Freddd

Thanks Fred,

I should be able to pick up the Country Life AdB12 tomorrow ...

I was just taking Metagenics Vessell Care which contains - Folate (as folic acid and L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate†)800.00 mcg when my numbers went up. I understand what you mean about testing and our bodies lacking co- enzymes though ...

Good to hear it comes in a 5mg tablet. So I gather you're not putting 10 - 5 mg tablets in your mouth and trying to hold onto all of them at one time. 3 hours is a really long time to hold tablets in your mouth. Isn't there a better way ? Why not use 10 at once ? Or break it up into several times a day ?

PEM is post exertional malaise ... You described it when you said that " I used to be totally exhausted all the time and going shopping would require 3-5 days of recovery time." Some CFS researcher (Cheney, I think) said it was caused by toxins building up in our blood while we're active because we run out of ATP and have to resort to using ADP. Another one (Myhill ?) said it was due to us using up all of our ATP and it takes 1 - 4 days for our bodies to replenish it ... I feel like I do both.

Congrats on feeling better. I haven't been tired all the time in a few years now. Mostly, I do what I want as long as it's at a slow pace and then pay for it for the next 3 days ... I'm still only running errands, doing a little gardening, etc though. I'm no where near "normal".

As far as the heat goes, I finally figured out yesterday that if I work in the sun, I need to replenish my fluids with 32 - 64 oz of liquid, not 16 - 32 oz. I used a combo of Emergen C and MD Function Detox yesterday and could feel the difference for once ... I actually felt re-hydrated ...

thanks again ... I'll keep you up on all of this ... X

Hi X,

The 50mg needs to be as a single continuous dose if it is to get the serum level high enough to force mb12/adb12 into the cerebral spinal fluid via diffusion. Breaking it up doesn't do it. It provides a dose equivalent to 7.5-12.5mg sc injection in it's effect. That is a one time thing usually after body titration to test to see if your CNS would benefit from injections of a high enough dose. This loosely based on the Japanese research that is experiementing with 50mg IV doses and previously other methods, to induce neurological healing. Kevin and I have found that in my case 30mg as 3x10 or 4x7.5mg does the trick and Kevin uses 2x15mg daily. So 30mg if distributed in high enough pulses to penetrate the CSF and enough doses to keep it in the CSF continuously.

xchocoholic

Hi X,

The 50mg needs to be as a single continuous dose if it is to get the serum level high enough to force mb12/adb12 into the cerebral spinal fluid via diffusion. Breaking it up doesn't do it. It provides a dose equivalent to 7.5-12.5mg sc injection in it's effect.

Hi Fred,

This makes sense now ... but is it safe ? Is this where starting slowly comes into play ? I'm a little leary about messing with my brain ... Should we get tested for this first ? I read a bit on CSF and it looks like a lumbar puncture is the best way to look at this. Um, you can forget me doing that though ... lol ...

I've had some neurological recovery just from eliminating various food intolerances and chemicals. After a year my ataxia that I'd had for over 16 years vanished without any warning ... and that was before I could digest supplements. But the myoclonus, seizures, Raynaud's and some cognitive problems are still there.

But, I've also witnessed first hand what playing with the brain can do. The first time I took 5HTP, it felt like my brain froze up. I'd taken either 50 or 100 mg not realizing something like this could happen. I slowly added it to my supplement regime and am fine with it though. NOW, I'm in the process of getting off Theanine after a year because it was making me too mentally sluggish to function ... the plan is to just use it if I absolutely have to once in awhile for my myoclonus.

That is a one time thong usually after body titration to test to see if your CNS would benefit from injections of a high enough dose. This loosely based on the Japanese research that is experiementing with 50mg IV doses and previously other methods, to induce neurological healing. Kevin and I have found that in my case 30mg as 3x10 or 4x7.5mg does the trick and Kevin uses 2x15mg daily. So 30mg if distributed in high enough pulses to penetrate the CSF and enough doses to keep it in the CSF continuously.

What does this is a one time thing mean ? I thought you were doing this everyday ? ... Oh wait, I'm reading here that you use 30 mg daily, right ? So you took 50 mg once and now you take 30 mg daily ? ... thanks ... X

Freddd

Hi Fred,

This makes sense now ... but is it safe ? Is this where starting slowly comes into play ? I'm a little leary about messing with my brain ... Should we get tested for this first ? I read a bit on CSF and it looks like a lumbar puncture is the best way to look at this. Um, you can forget me doing that though ... lol ...

I've had some neurological recovery just from eliminating various food intolerances and chemicals. After a year my ataxia that I'd had for over 16 years vanished without any warning ... and that was before I could digest supplements. But the myoclonus, seizures, Raynaud's and some cognitive problems are still there.

But, I've also witnessed first hand what playing with the brain can do. The first time I took 5HTP, it felt like my brain froze up. I'd taken either 50 or 100 mg not realizing something like this could happen. I slowly added it to my supplement regime and am fine with it though. NOW, I'm in the process of getting off Theanine after a year because it was making me too mentally sluggish to function ... the plan is to just use it if I absolutely have to once in awhile for my myoclonus.

What does this is a one time thing mean ? I thought you were doing this everyday ? ... Oh wait, I'm reading here that you use 30 mg daily, right ? So you took 50 mg once and now you take 30 mg daily ? ... thanks ... X

Hi X,

I took 50mg sublingual dose to test the hypothesis. It was after I was already injecting 2.5mg/day and had no more body startup. Now I INJECT 30mg/day, as 3 sc injections of 10mg each each 8 hours approx. Among the various trials I did was injections of 1 to 50mg, finding the ONLY difference at 7.5mg which happens to also be the 45 minutes average per pill absorbtion from 50mg sublingual. The effect was the same as was the effect on urine color. It was running these tests of times with 50mg dose versus injections that allowed me to estimate the absorbtion rates of 15-25% (7.5-12.5mg) at 45-120 minutes under lip and/or tongue.

It is the only thing that has succeeded in reversing the numbnss in my feet, giving me motor control back and positions sense. It also has caused considerable other CNS changes, I have my memory back, no more sensory hallucinations, I have emotions back though startup and recovery on those has been rugged, and many of the personality changes and mood changes of the b12 deficiency years are gone.

As CSF/FMS/Alzheimer's folks have all tested as having much lower than normal CSF cobalamin levels with a spinal pucture, and the hypothesis being that there is a problem in getting the cobalamin past the BBB because this was happening even in people with "normal" serum levels and the Japanese research finding "upregulated neurological healing" with doses of 50mg I decided to try it. It was/is a stunning success. At the rate my neurological deterioration was progressing I would otherwise be wearing a diaper in a wheelchair at this point instead of being a healthy 62 year old leading a normal life and the healthiest I have ever been in my entire life. Compared to that wheelchair it's safe. And if the endpoint of depressed CSF/CNS cobalamin is Alzheimer's then it is safe comapred to that. While 5mg intrathecal injections might be better those are experimental and expensive.

The 50mg trial dose after the body has ceased having additional startup with increased doses, which appears to happen between 15 and 25mg/day, will provoke a mild reaction in some people usually with certain types of central symptoms. There can be a separate such reaction for both mb12 and adb12 as there can be two distinctive CNS/CSF deficiencies.

The purpose of the adb12 is to occupy the mitochondria and generate ATP. The adb12 and l-carnitine fumarate are often sufficient to restore exercise capacity, tolerance and recovery to normal. When it is neuronal mitochondria it affects moods and neurological functioning as well as being needed to heal the myelin.

Hey Velha,

It's Shelly from FAVC! I sent you a PM. Glad to hear you are doing better!

Shelly

Hi Shelly!!

I'm still not sure what is going on with my account as I don't have a pm, hopefully I can still post and this shows up :)

While I'm so much better, it is still a struggle with some ups and downs - but definitely moving in the right direction!!! I'd love to hear how you are doing...

Velha

xchocoholic

Hi X,

I took 50mg sublingual dose to test the hypothesis. It was after I was already injecting 2.5mg/day and had no more body startup. Now I INJECT 30mg/day, as 3 sc injections of 10mg each each 8 hours approx. Among the various trials I did was injections of 1 to 50mg, finding the ONLY difference at 7.5mg which happens to also be the 45 minutes average per pill absorbtion from 50mg sublingual. The effect was the same as was the effect on urine color. It was running these tests of times with 50mg dose versus injections that allowed me to estimate the absorbtion rates of 15-25% (7.5-12.5mg) at 45-120 minutes under lip and/or tongue.

It is the only thing that has succeeded in reversing the numbnss in my feet, giving me motor control back and positions sense. It also has caused considerable other CNS changes, I have my memory back, no more sensory hallucinations, I have emotions back though startup and recovery on those has been rugged, and many of the personality changes and mood changes of the b12 deficiency years are gone.

As CSF/FMS/Alzheimer's folks have all tested as having much lower than normal CSF cobalamin levels with a spinal pucture, and the hypothesis being that there is a problem in getting the cobalamin past the BBB because this was happening even in people with "normal" serum levels and the Japanese research finding "upregulated neurological healing" with doses of 50mg I decided to try it. It was/is a stunning success. At the rate my neurological deterioration was progressing I would otherwise be wearing a diaper in a wheelchair at this point instead of being a healthy 62 year old leading a normal life and the healthiest I have ever been in my entire life. Compared to that wheelchair it's safe. And if the endpoint of depressed CSF/CNS cobalamin is Alzheimer's then it is safe comapred to that. While 5mg intrathecal injections might be better those are experimental and expensive.

The 50mg trial dose after the body has ceased having additional startup with increased doses, which appears to happen between 15 and 25mg/day, will provoke a mild reaction in some people usually with certain types of central symptoms. There can be a separate such reaction for both mb12 and adb12 as there can be two distinctive CNS/CSF deficiencies.

The purpose of the adb12 is to occupy the mitochondria and generate ATP. The adb12 and l-carnitine fumarate are often sufficient to restore exercise capacity, tolerance and recovery to normal. When it is neuronal mitochondria it affects moods and neurological functioning as well as being needed to heal the myelin.

Hi Fred,

I've been falling asleep every hour for an hour all day today so I'll have look at this tomorrow. What I'm experiencing today is a little less severe than my normal PEM but still a clear detox symptom for me. Meanwhile, I slept 8 1/2 hours straight last night and took 1 1/2 MB12s for 45 minutes and a Solgar Metafolin today ...

G nite ... X

xchocoholic

Hi Fred,

I'm glad to hear that this has worked so well for you. I have a freind on a GF message board who cleared up quite a few of her problems by taking B12 too. I'm not sure what type of B12 though or if it really mattered in her case. And that was long before learning how gluten affected her. It would be great if supplements would work as opposed to totally changing one's diet or lifestyle. This is what my family is waiting to hear from me so that they don't have to give up their favorite foods ... lol ...

I wanted to let you know that I got a really strong metallic taste in my mouth last night starting around 10 pm. I noticed when I took some supplements that my newly opened bottled water tasted rancid. I threw it out before realizing that it could be me. I then tested some distilled water and got the same result. Last nite I took 1 Himalayan Liver Care pill to try to undo this. Around 6 this morning, I took a charcoal and now I'm drinking warm lemon water. These are all safe detox methods that I've been using about 3 years off and on but if you know of others, I'm open to it. The taste is still very strong and actually, I feel like this starts in my esophagus. Would an epsom salt bath help ? I know I'm good with that too.

The only time I remember getting this taste in my mouth was when I first started this diet back in 2005. At that point, I was detoxing from a life time of food intolerances and chemicals. And was completely new to a healthy lifestyle ... I didn't understand that I was detoxing so I didn't use anything.

Is this the norm ? Since I'm getting such a strong reaction to this the plan is to continue my detox treatments and take the same amount I did yesterday ... 1 1/2 MB12 and either 400 - 800 mcg of Solgar Folate after I eat. Unless you have another suggestion.

Also, I slept peacefully for 6 - 7 hours straight ...

TC ... X

PS. I have company arriving today and need to get busy cleaning so I'll try to keep you updated ...

ETA ... I forgot to mention that my urine had a strong odor last night and this morning upon waking. It's definitely yellow but not nearly as bad as when I was taking the Metagenics Vessel Care. Again, though, I think it was the B2 in the VC that was causing this. As a preventative I went ahead and took 2 more AZO last night but I didn't have and still haven't had any UTI symptoms.

Freddd

Hi Fred,

I'm glad to hear that this has worked so well for you. I have a freind on a GF message board who cleared up quite a few of her problems by taking B12 too. I'm not sure what type of B12 though or if it really mattered in her case. And that was long before learning how gluten affected her. It would be great if supplements would work as opposed to totally changing one's diet or lifestyle. This is what my family is waiting to hear from me so that they don't have to give up their favorite foods ... lol ...

I wanted to let you know that I got a really strong metallic taste in my mouth last night starting around 10 pm. I noticed when I took some supplements that my newly opened bottled water tasted rancid. I threw it out before realizing that it could be me. I then tested some distilled water and got the same result. Last nite I took 1 Himalayan Liver Care pill to try to undo this. Around 6 this morning, I took a charcoal and now I'm drinking warm lemon water. These are all safe detox methods that I've been using about 3 years off and on but if you know of others, I'm open to it. The taste is still very strong and actually, I feel like this starts in my esophagus. Would an epsom salt bath help ? I know I'm good with that too.

The only time I remember getting this taste in my mouth was when I first started this diet back in 2005. At that point, I was detoxing from a life time of food intolerances and chemicals. And was completely new to a healthy lifestyle ... I didn't understand that I was detoxing so I didn't use anything.

Is this the norm ? Since I'm getting such a strong reaction to this the plan is to continue my detox treatments and take the same amount I did yesterday ... 1 1/2 MB12 and either 400 - 800 mcg of Solgar Folate after I eat. Unless you have another suggestion.

Also, I slept peacefully for 6 - 7 hours straight ...

TC ... X

PS. I have company arriving today and need to get busy cleaning so I'll try to keep you updated ...

ETA ... I forgot to mention that my urine had a strong odor last night and this morning upon waking. It's definitely yellow but not nearly as bad as when I was taking the Metagenics Vessel Care. Again, though, I think it was the B2 in the VC that was causing this. As a preventative I went ahead and took 2 more AZO last night but I didn't have and still haven't had any UTI symptoms.

Hi X,

Urine odor and color are easily affected by various b-vitamins and other supplements. For that matter, fish, onions, galic and many other foods affect the urine odor as well. However, for me when something changed and my kidneys started working better and I suddenly started unloading 80 pounds of excess water, my urine stank like swamp water with rotting vegetation for the first week or so.

As to taste, hallucinations and changes in taste are common in b12 deficiency and these change again as neurology starts to change. When dealing with all sorts of transitory and illusionary changes during b12 startup some people exhaust themselves chasing phantoms.

For me at least, the only changes to diet needed was to mostly elliminate milk once it was clear that I had some kinds of intolerance there. Before that milk and everything else were all in the same boat while by digesntion was totally messed up for decades. My other major change was ceasing be an ovo-lacto vegetarian chalking that up to about the dumbest thing I had ever done in my life.

xchocoholic

Hi X,

Urine odor and color are easily affected by various b-vitamins and other supplements. For that matter, fish, onions, galic and many other foods affect the urine odor as well. However, for me when something changed and my kidneys started working better and I suddenly started unloading 80 pounds of excess water, my urine stank like swamp water with rotting vegetation for the first week or so.

As to taste, hallucinations and changes in taste are common in b12 deficiency and these change again as neurology starts to change. When dealing with all sorts of transitory and illusionary changes during b12 startup some people exhaust themselves chasing phantoms.

For me at least, the only changes to diet needed was to mostly elliminate milk once it was clear that I had some kinds of intolerance there. Before that milk and everything else were all in the same boat while by digesntion was totally messed up for decades. My other major change was ceasing be an ovo-lacto vegetarian chalking that up to about the dumbest thing I had ever done in my life.

Hi Fred,

Swamp water ... yech !! Congrats on unloading 80 pounds of water ...

Maybe when I first started the elimination diet back in 2005, I had smelly urine but I can't remember. Mostly I was too sick to notice at that point. And I had no idea what it meant back then either. Nowadays, the only times I know for sure that my urine has an odor are when I eat raw asparagus for the first time in a week or so and if I take a B complex. I eat fish, raw garlic, curry, etc all the time ...

I haven't noticed that metallic taste again so that's good. I read that metallic tastes can come from a variety of sources but since it's gone for now, I can forget about it. At least until I increase my dosage or add the ADB12. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that I have a heavy metal problem since I appear to have all of the other complications of Leaky gut. Did you have leaky gut ? Food intolerances are a common symptom.

Don't feel bad about becoming an ovo-lacto vegetarian. The info on all these diets can be confusing. I could kick myself for wasting a couple of years learning how to make gluten free breads and other crap food. NOW there's a marketing campaign that's working. I'm on the Paleo / low carb / low oxalate and it appears to agree with me.

Today I took 1 1/2 MB12 for 45 minutes, 400 mcg Solgar Folate and 400 mcg Country Life Folic acid that I'd bought a long time ago ... I took the regular folate just in case my body can metabolize it.

BTW ... Have you experimented with probiotics ? I haven't had any nocturnal myoclonus lately despite eating out even and I was wondering if that may be helping. I was getting horrible myoclonus from gluten but something has changed ... kow ... I started making a liquid probiotic about a month ago which is when I first noticed an improvement. I'm only taking appr 10 mg of theanine which was never enough before. I thought since you have or had myoclonus you might be interested too. Isn't there a connection between gut bacteria and B vitamins ?

tc ... Xchoco ...

I'm headed out to pick up the ADB12 this afternoon so I should be taking that by tomorrow morning ... tc ... thanks ... X

xchocoholic

It's past my bedtime and so I'm half asleep but before I forget ... I held 1 1/2 MB12 for 1 hour and 1/2 Country Life ADB12 w/ folate for 45 minutes and took 400 mcg Solgar Folate. I didn't see a plain ADB12. For a breif second while I was holding the ADB12 I got a "WOW ... I feel great" feeling but then it was gone. It happened once more about 5 minutes later ... and was gone again. I have company in town and was already dealing with PEM so my reaction is going to be affected by me trying to keep up with company while feeling exhausted ... AND I have even more company arriving tomorrow ...

I also started a .1 mg of testosterone cream today and didn't feel anything from it either ... g nite ... X

aquariusgirl

xchocaholic
why was learning to make gluten free bread a waste of time?
are you off all grains now, is that y?
what's teh liquid probiotic, kefir?
thanks

xchocoholic

xchocaholic
why was learning to make gluten free bread a waste of time?
are you off all grains now, is that y?
what's teh liquid probiotic, kefir?
thanks

Hi aquariusgirl,

I wasted time and money learning about all the GF different grains, like quinoa, buckwheat, tapioca, white rice, brown rice, xanthum gum, Which brands to buy that were really GF, The best place to buy GF foods, bread machines, etc etc etc ... When because of my hypoglycemia, I should've gone straight to the Paleo diet which has been shown to help with glucose. Dr. Myhill recommends this diet to her CFS patients. The Paleo diet has other benefits but my main reason for doing it was to regulate my blood glucose. See Cordains info. BTW. Blood glucose problems can be caused by the liver being overworked and unable to produce glucose and can cause liver problems, so this helps our livers too.

One other problem with the GF diet options is that they lean heavily on high oxalate foods like nuts. I didn't have a kidney stone that I know of until I started eating high oxalate foods all the time. In 20007 - 2008, I got three in a row. We see a lot of autistic kids on the low oxalate board because they've been eating foods with too many oxalates. The low oxalate diet hepled my vulvodynia too ... YEAH !!

I'm making a couple of probiotic drinks now. I started out making a drink using probiotic capsules, cranberry juice and sugar. And I got a scobie about 10 days ago, so I'm making Kombucha now. I've been on probiotics for years but it seems like the liquid versions work much better on me.

gotta run ... X

BTW. I held 1 MB12 and 1 ADB12 at the same time for an hour and didn't feel any different. I was hoping to feel Great for a few moments ... lol ... I am burning the candle at both ends right now though. Getting ready for company is a lot of work ...

I'm not sure how this fits in but my body is seriously overproducing saliva when these are under my tongue. I guess I should try another place ... tc ...

susan

Hi Fredd,
Can you understand my friends situation.? We have both done the Metametrix tests...urine and stool .Mine showed lots of deficiencies and my Naturopath put me on track and I was improving. However my friend did not have near anything like my woeful results, yet she is in chronic pain with a fever most of the time.. test results said she mainly had 4 gut parasites and a big lack of B-12. So the naturopath only gave her the Methyl b12 drops that he gives lot of us and a parasite killer.. She did not require anything else.

She has been now 4 mths killing the gut parasites and the B12 and has shown NO improvement....hugely disappointed after spending so much money. Is he missing something in the treatment. He has been doing this treatment for 15 yrs and she is afraid to go back to him because he might want her to do the tests again and she cant afford it. Meanwhile my other friend is going gangbusters....improved in only 1 week after starting a formula that required 33 ingredients from the test results. I hope you can shed some light on this.

Freddd

Hi Fredd,
Can you understand my friends situation.? We have both done the Metametrix tests...urine and stool .Mine showed lots of deficiencies and my Naturopath put me on track and I was improving. However my friend did not have near anything like my woeful results, yet she is in chronic pain with a fever most of the time.. test results said she mainly had 4 gut parasites and a big lack of B-12. So the naturopath only gave her the Methyl b12 drops that he gives lot of us and a parasite killer.. She did not require anything else.

She has been now 4 mths killing the gut parasites and the B12 and has shown NO improvement....hugely disappointed after spending so much money. Is he missing something in the treatment. He has been doing this treatment for 15 yrs and she is afraid to go back to him because he might want her to do the tests again and she cant afford it. Meanwhile my other friend is going gangbusters....improved in only 1 week after starting a formula that required 33 ingredients from the test results. I hope you can shed some light on this.

Hi Susan,

I don't know any answes here as I have very little to go on. However, I never suggest mb12 all by itself since ither cofactors are so oten needed. Further, while is is relatively rare some people are totally incapable of having mb12 substitute for adb12 so mb12 doesn't work at all if they need adb12. Further, they may have to have Metafolin too but test as ok because of folic acid. You get the idea.

filfla4

Gosh!! I came in to check out this thread but there are 163 pages to it!!!!!!!! I just don't have the mental energy to go through all the posts! Can someone be kind enough to just summarise the info on Vit B 12????

In a nutshell: I've been in for 16 years. Used to take injections of 'Neurorubina', which is Vits B1, B6 and B12. Unfortunately these are no longer available over the counter. So I got a prescription from my GP, queued at the general hospital and got Hydrocoxobalamin 1mg ampules......only 12 unfortunately!! Any advice?????

Freddd

Gosh!! I came in to check out this thread but there are 163 pages to it!!!!!!!! I just don't have the mental energy to go through all the posts! Can someone be kind enough to just summarise the info on Vit B 12????

In a nutshell: I've been in for 16 years. Used to take injections of 'Neurorubina', which is Vits B1, B6 and B12. Unfortunately these are no longer available over the counter. So I got a prescription from my GP, queued at the general hospital and got Hydrocoxobalamin 1mg ampules......only 12 unfortunately!! Any advice?????[/QUO

Hi Filfla,

A short summary of the active b12 basics and protocol can be found at the following adresss.,
http://forums.wrongdiagnosis.com/showthread.php?t=62327

Come back here and discuss it as that thread is not for discussion to keep it short fpor easy reading.

As you will find that on this thread and that other one with the basics we are converned with the ACTIVE forms of b12 methylb12 and adenosylb12, but NOT the inactive Hycbl or Cycbl as they work poorly at best and not at all for 1/3 of people.

If you buy the 5 star brands of methylb12 and adenosylb12 you can have far more effective treatment than getting an injection once each 1-3 months. WIth the righ kinds of b12 and the right brands and the reight technioques with the correct cofactors you might actually get well.

Hi Freddd,

Wondering if you could answer a question? A friend of mine has CFS and I've been told I'm at risk of 'slipping' into CFS. Both of us have had a raft of blood tests, one of which indicated high histamine levels. I am prone to eczema and allergic rhinitis, while my friend suffers from migraines after eating foods high in Histamine. That said the rest of our symptoms match those of B12 deficiency outlined in one of your previous threads. We would both like to give the active B12 and folate treatment a trial, but I've read that both can increase Histamine levels. Any views on this..start slowly to get the methylation circle working again or does taking the active form of these vitamins with the other supplements mentioned counteract/control Histamine production.

Many thanks.

xchocoholic

Hi Freddd,

I'm only taking 1 Enzymatic B12 Infusion 1,000 mcg and 1 Country Life 3000 mcg ADB12 + 200 mcg Folate + Solgar Metafolin still. So far, I "think" the ADB12 may be responsible for eliminating my sudden muscle weakness. I haven't had that since I started it and I used to have it quite a bit. For example ... when I tried to fold clothes, my arms used to suddenly feel like they'd lost all their blood and get so heavy that I had to stop but it hasn't happened lately. KOW ... who knows if this will come back or not ...

I'm doing really well overall. I've had company off and on for a week but I didn't crash. But I started so many things around the same time that my progress with this protocal is going to be hard to gauge. Um, and there's no way at this point, I'm going to stop anything I'm doing to see what's working or not .. I was tested and found to be low on testosterone, pregnenolone, DHEA and cortisol recently so I've incorporated those too. The testosterone and 5 more mg of DHEA are the only new ones I've taken since starting this protocal though. I also started making my own probiotic drink and Kombucha tea.

Thank you very much for posting this info though. Because of my hyper reaction to Metagenics Vessel Care and lack of reaction to B12 injections, I'm fairly certain that I needed these types of B12 instead ... Xchoc