Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Avoid Extreme Anger mood with mb12 and methylfolate.. ....????

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by ramkishore, Jan 27, 2015.

1. ramkishore

ramkishore

Hi

whenever I use mb12( 250mg) and methylfolate(100 ug) i get lot of anger which i cannot control at all.

am i missing something? I tried lithium but it decreased a little.

I have mercury in the body as conformed by hair test.

what more supplementation should I add?

Regards

2. sregan

sregan Senior Member

Southeast
  3. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
    @ramkishore That was me. I was taking too much mfolate. I was taking 2000 mcg and 3 mgs MB12.I don't understand your dosages as you put them. Those are huge amounts of mb12 and I don't know what 250 u of mfolate is.

I took niacin until the symptoms stopped last night.

This morning I totally backed down. I took 1 mg MB12 and 200 mcgs mfolate. I'll hold there for awhile and slowly increase my MB12, get stable and than increase my mfolate. I went up way to0 much.

I do think there is a certain amount of discomfort we have to deal with but there was no way I could tolerate that amount of rage.

PNR2008 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.