• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Asking for (Daily) Support to promote LDN only until April 25th!

*GG*

Hi Group!

I haven't posted in a while. Many of you may remember me as the gal who participated in the Stanford LDN for Fibromyalgia Clinical Trial back in May of 2009.

It's been a roller coaster the last few years, culminating in thyroid cancer last fall resulting in a thyroidectomy. Overall, I'm feeling better most of the time and still taking LDN every night.

I've decided to celebrate feeling better by entering a contest in the hopes that if I win I can use the platform to talk about LDN and the various diseases it can help.

The contest is called the More 2011 Beauty Search. It is targeted toward the more mature woman, over 35, and focuses on inner beauty as much as outer. I want to do what can to support LDN.

I'd appreciate it so much if you'd support me by clicking on the link below and voting for me. You can vote once a day until April 25th when the contest closes.

And here's the link!
http://www.more.com/events/contests/beauty-search-2011/tamra-scott-hunt

Thank You! :)

Tamra Scott-Hunt
Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism, CFS, IBS
LDN 3 mg

*GG*

I have permission to post this from Tamra Scott. This info came from the LDN for Fibro yahoo group. http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/LDNforFibro/ FYI

The contest is relatively easy to participate, you do need to register with the website but only need to give limited info, First name and email address, and password. So hope people can help out with this and give a person a platform to possibly bring on some change for our community!

GG

tamrakat

tamrakat
# Asking for (Daily) Support to promote LDN only until April 25th!

Thank you for posting my link!

Over the years I've been helped by so many online friends who've opened my eyes to things my doctors didn't know. That in turn allowed me to pursue better doctors and better treatments. I hope I can help others in the same way.

Tamra
Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism, CFS, IBS
LDN 3 mg

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Thanks for posting, gg - lovely picture, Tamra! I've added my vote. Good luck!

glenp

"and this too shall pass"
i voted

I voted

Please vote here to help promote lyme awareness

www.sponsafier.com/#/gallery/view/46869

IMPORTANT- Each voter may vote for only one (1) car, one (1) time per day, for 10 days (until May 1, 2011). Please vote!

On May 2, 2011 the Winner Determination phase begins and judges will pick the winner of the grand prize. The winning entry will be publicly announced at the All-Star Races in Charlotte, NC on May 20 and May 21, 2011. (Perfect for May Lyme Disease Awareness Month.)

From Toyota Sponsafier- We're happy to let you know youre a winner in the Toyota Racing's Sponsafy Your Ride Contest Round III! You've won [a] customized helmet featuring your "Sponsafied" car graphics, which has an approximate retail value of $1,250.

The 2011 Racing Lyme Disease Awareness car was designed and entered in the contest in honor of Dr. Charles Ray Jones of New Haven, CT and his kids with Lyme disease. Therefore, the winner's helmet with the Lyme disease awareness design on it, if we are approved pending verification, will be displayed in Dr. Jones office where visitors, parents and his kids can enjoy it.

Again, congratulations for your success in Racing Lyme Disease Awareness and many thanks for voting!

Racing Lyme Disease Awareness Car

http://www.sponsafier.com/#/gallery/view/46869

*GG*

Oh yeah, I think I started a thread on this also. Didn't realize it was still going on, or perhaps it started back up again?

GG