• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ASD - Press release from Seaside Therapeutics

Marco

Grrrrrrr!
For anyone interested - this interesting thread was started by someone (High Function ASD) claiming to be involved in the Arbaclofen trial :

"I can say without a shadow of a doubt that the tablets work. Recently I went to a concert and ‘moshed’ with the rest of general admission. Scores of people pressing against me, all shouting in unison, the heat wave from the pyrotechnics, the stench of so many people breathing and sweating, getting bruises practically everywhere, and I loved every minute of it. I did not feel anxious or worried in this situation in anyway and was able to enjoy the concert to the fullest.

Contrast this with me being completely unable to go to a grocery store without entering Fight or Flight before the medication, and I feel that my life is flat out better because of this study. I still have some anxiety and fear in completely safe situations if it involves an ever changing environment, enough stimuli, and people. If fifteen milligrams three times per day makes me feel so much better, I am curious what a higher dosage might mean. I would love to be able to see."

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt189567.html