• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Article: 'Driving Miss Daisy' : Corinne At Dr. Peterson - Visit #4 (May 2011)

Good question as I have a girlfriend who has compained primarily of brain fog for 27 years. She can exercise, has gut issues, but brain fog is her primary complaint. She calls it "spaciness'.
I will use this question for sure! Keep sending them as you have just two more days !!!:)

Hi Corrine, do you know if they have moved into the new building yet?

OK, thanks for all the questions and wish me luck as I am on my way! I hope to do this with my next story (get questions for DrP from you)....I love hearing from you all. Thanks again! My story from August will be up soon...if it isn't, please pester Cort for it :D

Hmm, now im really thinking im wondering what his views are on mitochondrial dysfunction..... but i guess we can't ask everything!
I hope the appointment goes well!
Take care, Justy.[/QUOTE]

Justy

I may be able to help with this one. when I improved on the stress test the first time DrP told me that there was no way I could have improved except that I had gotten better...and he suggested mitochondrial repair as a result of the Valtrex/lower viral load. not sure how to explain it, but it's obvious that he believes there is mitochondrial dysfunction or injury as a result of the ilness (viruses?)

I want to thank all of you for your interest in my stories. I feel sooo blessed to be able to share it ...my journey...with so many. DrP encourages me to do it, but most of all I have Cort to thank. Please pass along your gratitude to him for allowing me this forum.:Retro smile: