• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Art contest for young people with ME/CFS

concepcion

From National ME/FM Action Network, Canada:

The Pediatric and Adolescent ME/CFS Primer team is aiming to complete the new Primer by mid-October, 2016.
As was done for the adult ME/CFS Primer, the team would appreciate having original artwork for the cover of the Pediatric and Adolescent ME/CFS Primer, with a brief biography of the artist inside. By so doing, they hope to convey that this illness affects children who otherwise aspire to lead normal and healthy lives.
Artwork should be submitted as an email attachment sent to Kenneth.j.friedman@gmail.com .
The restriction is that the artist must be a ME/CFS patient falling within the pediatric/adolescent age population -- up to 18 years of age. Deadline – June 30.