• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

are you male or female?

are you male or female?

• Male

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Female

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters
How about a poll for what country people are in? I'm curious if there are more sick people here from the UK than the US.

Mark

Since you're wondering about these questions, and creating polls for them, I'd just like to let you both know that before very long, we will have much better ways of exploring these kind of questions. It's been a long time in the making, but it's getting there...

SaveMe

Merry, the member must have been drunk or something. I am surprised, no SHOCKED, to see a 50/50 split. Ladies, where the heck are you when you are needed??

Enid

Where are we saveME - keeping quiet - it's the feminine hysteria beloved of the mostly male Psychos I have to say (sorry) is now history - now we just dare out at last.