• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Are we wasting our time on traditional medicine ?

xchocoholic

Thanks for responding.

Just an fyi .. I'm not anti doctor. I actually respect them and admire their intelligence. But they need to recognize that root causes, bacteria, parasites, nutritional deficiencies, toxins, etc, of chronic illnesses need to be addressed first .. Evidently, this isn't being taught in our medical schools.

Sara, I pm'd you. My ataxia was apparently from gluten. Fwiw, i've met people who's ataxia went away
on the gf diet and those who's didn't. For this reason, I typically recommend an organic paleo diet because it eliminates all toxins. As far as supplements go, I'm not aware of any. I couldn't digest supplements at the time my ataxia vanished. I was eating Brain foods tho.

Tc .. X

Ps.. I'm normally "nice" too but I've never had any patience for bs ..