• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone used this online pharmacy

When you get into the site, they tell you that actually, you need one.

There are several places that are straight-forward - but you need the Rx....

You may run into a couple sites that explain you pay for them to find low prices only-and if you cancel your payment (once you realize this) they will charge you their "costs" in setting your "account" up and then undoing said account.

I also always read -and reread even for refills, all the privacy and terms stuff, as well.

Hope that is some help (not?). Pretty much these days they all require an RX for Valcyte/Valganciclovir.

L.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
prescription is no problems, i always have one as living in australia, australian customs search everything, just wanting to know if anyone has used these guys. Also having problems trying to find shipping costs etc, a pop up to get membership with them keeps coming up.

Have u used these guys freewindblowin?

cheers!!!