• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone use selfdecode?

kelly8

Hi guys,
I've been reading the self hacked website a lot to try and get some helpful info about what has been going on with me. I noticed that they have the selfdecode program and it looked interesting. Has anyone used this and has it helped?
Kelly

Critterina

I haven't used the program, but I did read and print out some of their stuff. They are very general, and it is really important to research and reconcile the individual suggestions/recommendations with other recommendations, and to reconcile that with your unique you. I could recognize suggestions right away that would make me very sick because of other things I know about me. There may be something worth trying, but it's a lot of work to figure out what is safe for me. It's in my to-do list.