• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone try Deferiprone?

Charles555nc

Ive been looking into chelators as anti infectives and Deferiprone really interests me. It takes iron out of your cells and out of your body, so it actually some killing effects on intracellular and extracelluar parasites, bacteria, and even viruses. Its being studied for increased nerve healing (stealing iron from scar tissue around injured nerves) and is even being studied for an anti HIV effect.

I would love to try this, but have no idea how to get a hold of it. It seems mostly used with people who have a genetic condition that causes their bodies fill up with excess iron, and it constantly has to be removed.

Any suggestions on how I can try this?

Has anyone here tried it?

-Charles

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
I found it at alldaychemist for cheap but its out of stock. I'd look around at online pharmacies for it.

There's w thread in community for members only about online pharmas.

Never heard of it.

Charles555nc

I found it at alldaychemist for cheap but its out of stock. I'd look around at online pharmacies for it.

There's w thread in community for members only about online pharmas.

Never heard of it.

Does all day chemist require a prescription or research license? Ive been looking at alot of online pharmacies and had no luck so far. Help me do this :D lol.

-Charles