• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone Tried Cell Forte?

Daffodil

I hear this can dramatically increase NK cell function.....wonder if anyone has tried it.

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
Last edited:

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
@Daffodil I've been reading more reviews and people say it blocks calcium and mineral absorption and several people have commented how they are having tooth pain and have cavities. Interesting

Daffodil

@Daffodil I've been reading more reviews and people say it blocks calcium and mineral absorption and several people have commented how they are having tooth pain and have cavities. Interesting

wow interesting. thanks for letting me know. I wasn't going to order it because there are already too many supplements I cannot keep track of!

xoxo

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
If I wasn't taking immune modulators I'd seriously think about this. And like you said, Im already taking fistfuls of stuff. I don't know if I can choke more down!