• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

anyone know of a Lyme neurologist

Aerose91

I have 3 areas I can go to- New England, Washington DC and LA. I live I knew England but have places to stay in those other cities. My doc really wants me to see a LLMD neurologist before she undergoes Lyme treatment with me because of how bad my SPECT is. There is one close to me, Dr Amir Katz, who is supposed to be great but he charges $1200 just for an appt. Plus follow ups, labs, treatments etc.. I just can't afford it. Anyone know of another Lyme neurologist?

Gingergrrl

@Aerose91 I have no answers but wanted to bump this back to the top for more people to see. Also maybe you should tag Valentijn and other people undergoing Lyme treatment who may know of referrals. Best wishes to you.