• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

anyone buy compounded medications in mexico?

humanrising

I should be starting a new protocol for mold using compounded nasal sprays soon wondering if anyone has bought compounded meds in Mexico.
my friend is going next week and is willing to pick them up for me. she is a very health human, and hasn't even heard of compounding pharmacies so I thought I would try folks here to see if anyone has used a compounding pharmacy Mexico. I am sure she can easily get sporonox caps but compounded nasal sprays I have no idea. thank you !!!

junkcrap50

What kind of medication are you trying to get for the anti-mold nasal spray? Are doing this to try and save money? This person bought bulk nystatin powder, which cost him $88 for 1,000 doses (2.7 years), and that's doing nasal treatment 2x/day. If you do it 1x/day it's twice the number of doses. http://biotoxinjourney.com/nasal-an...ceutical_and_Do-It-Yourself_Nasal_Antifungals

I don't have any experience buying compounded medications abroad. Here is a thread on online, overseas pharmacies, but I don't know if they list any compounding pharmacies (probably not): https://forums.phoenixrising.me/ind...thy-prescription-free-online-pharmacies.8113/

humanrising

I am doing this to save money, selling my things to pay rent which means not a lot of room for treatment. . I am looking at nasal sprays and compounded cholestyramine to avoid the sugar and additives also looking at sporanox which should be easy since its caps . what you listed is a great price. thank you very much for the tip!!!!
when I was seeing dr klinghart he had various pharmacies that were cheaper then my local compounding pharmacy but they were still in US and still pretty pricy. trying to do what I can safely and as reasonable as I can pull off. thank you again!