• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone a patient of Dr Gonzales in New York?

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is one of the illnesses he treats, as stated on his website.

Anyone tried his enzyme therapy protocol? Thanks

Plum

I have tried his diet protocol and like his ideas. There is his book for free somewhere on the internet if you do a Google search.
In it he recommended buying his book which is very expensive but in it he explains how to find out how much protein you as an individual need to eat. I instead got hold of a metabolic typing book which was cheap and being a protein type adjusted my diet accordingly.
I am not a big fan of supplements as my CFS doesn't do well with them. I did take pancreatic enzymes and HCl when I did it, I am planning on doing it again in a few months time and will try to stay on it for a year this time.
His ideas make a lot of sense to me and are in my opinion better than the Gerson Therapy as it views everyone as an individual.