• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anybody improve on gcmaf alone (without hepapressin, nexavir, antivirals)?

gu3vara

Just wondering about this, I read about gcmaf causing reactivation of viruses and though I don't really understand the mechanism, makes me wonder if it's viable as a stand-alone treatment without something the keep the pathogens at bay.

Thx!

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Just wondering about this, I read about gcmaf causing reactivation of viruses and though I don't really understand the mechanism, makes me wonder if it's viable as a stand-alone treatment without something the keep the pathogens at bay.

Thx!

I know something about this, if you would like to chat.

Best wishes,
Sushi

mellster

Marco
I have been taking the KMAF without antiviral drugs for 2-3 months now. Success is hard to measure, but my viral antibodies went down to almost equivocal and nk cell function improved. I don't know whether the KMAF did that or the other supplements or a combo of both.

gu3vara

I'm starting to think that this KMAF really works mellster, I started it a week ago, taking 10 drops on the tongue 2 times daily and have had a sore throat for 4 days now, more intense than usual. I was a bit skeptic about homeopathic remedy tbh but I think it could work after all.

mellster

Marco
Agree - I was fairly skeptical as well but it produced immediate side effects which is unusual for me, some of similar nature as yours like sore throat. I think it might address the underlying issues as well as energy and self-healing, but pain relief might take a while.