• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Antibiotics online?

RustyJ

Contaminated Cell Line 'RustyJ'
clearsky and noble drug store come up on trendmicro as dangerous sites, but I don't know why.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
uote="RustyJ, post: 421942, member: 755"]clearsky and noble drug store come up on trendmicro as dangerous sites, but I don't know why.[/quote]
Maybe because prescriptions arent required?? I have used noble many times and they are reliable and deliver quickly. Clearsky I ordered once, products were good, only complaint was slow delivery.
I wonder with those review sites if they are rigged to only give positive reviews for their own pharmacy. Cant remember the name of the site but their reviews go by individuals who join the site commenting on their experience, delivery times etc. Also a section for black listed sites where people never recieved orders or had major credit card issues etc. I will try and dig up the link.

RustyJ

Contaminated Cell Line 'RustyJ'
uote="RustyJ, post: 421942, member: 755"]clearsky and noble drug store come up on trendmicro as dangerous sites, but I don't know why.
Maybe because prescriptions arent required?? I have used noble many times and they are reliable and deliver quickly. Clearsky I ordered once, products were good, only complaint was slow delivery.
I wonder with those review sites if they are rigged to only give positive reviews for their own pharmacy. Cant remember the name of the site but their reviews go by individuals who join the site commenting on their experience, delivery times etc. Also a section for black listed sites where people never recieved orders or had major credit card issues etc. I will try and dig up the link.[/quote]
Yeah I thought this might be the case, if it is it is unethical for trendmicro to be involved, imo.