August 8th, 2016: Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
Jody Smith joins with other ME voices in honor of Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

analyzing causative agents

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by cman89, Sep 10, 2016.

1. cman89

cman89 Senior Member

Hayden, Idaho
    Is anybody aware of value in analyzing how the order of stressors affects disease severity? I know that this would be almost impossible to quantify fully, but I wonder if there would be any value in trying to evaluate, say the difference in severity of someone who had a vaccine first, then fell ill with an infection, vs someone who fell ill, then had a vaccine, etc....

2. Mij

Mij Senior Member

Hi again, from what I understand is that it is not advised to have vaccines during a viral infection but my doctor didn't know exactly what was happening at the time.

3. cman89

cman89 Senior Member

Hayden, Idaho
    i see. Yeah, there is no way I would have had my vaccine after my recent bout of being sick. Im not that unaware, and I dont trust MDs by default

4. Mij

Mij Senior Member

I agree. I was due for the 3rd Hep B vaccine and told my doctor to forget it. Thank goodness because I may have been even worse off than I am now.

See more popular forum discussions.