• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

anabol naturals dibencoplex not at iherb

Phred

I apologize if this has been posted already, but it seems iherb is no longer selling the Anabol ADb12. I was just wondering where others are ordering this from now.

I need to order soon and would rather go with a company that others have used before.

Thanking everyone in advance,
Phred

Hi Phred--

Amazon has it: Anabol Naturals Dibencoplex 10,000 mcg. 60 sublingual tablets $26.93---with Amazon Prime you get free quick shipping.

Cheers,
Silverseas2014

ahmo

@Phred I've switched to Source Naturals from iherb. Be careful if you go for this: there are 2 SN adenoB12, one of them has folic acid:eek:. I just ordered yesterday, here's what I 'm using.
This will be my 2nd bottle, seems to be fine. And my 2nd order since iherb's new free postage for less than $120, some weight limit. That's the thing w/ iherb: not only their selection, but their postage makes them unbeatable. I was prepared for a wait w/ this free post, but I got my first pkg in a week. And my orders are once again being processed within hours!

Phred

Thanks @ahmo. I remember how powerful the Anabol was when I switched to it so I've been reluctant to try something else.

Ok, I just looked at the product you recommended. I think that's what we were using before Anabol was introduced. I might try the Source Naturals again and do a comparison. If I do I'll let you know my results.

shannah

I just ordered from

www.anabolnaturals.com

The current price for 30 tablets is 15.96 while 60 tablets is 31.16.

The current price for 120 tablets is 52.96 with coupons applied of 5.00 for orders of 50.00, 10.00 off for orders 60.00 and 20.00 for orders over 80.00.

I ordered just a couple of days ago from Canada and shipping is only 10.00. I ordered over the phone at their toll free number. Very nice people to deal with.

Phred

Thanks @shannah. What is the coupon you used? Is it a code or were you sent something?

If you wouldn't mind letting me know if you have to pay duty that would be great too.

Thanks again.

shannah

I should have mentioned the shipping price was for 2 bottles of the largest size. Total price was around 95.00.

shannah

The coupon is listed on the front page of the website. It seems to be a special only for the month of April. If you order from the internet there would probably be some sort of accommodation to deduct the amount that applies. I ordered over the phone so they just let me know they were going to deduct the 20.00.

They were going to ship in out in the mail. I order from the US all the time and you never know whether you'll be charged extra customs etc until the product arrives. Generally though, I find if the value is less than 100.00 and the company you're buying from is small and it's not right after Christmas, there are usually no extra charges.

Phred

@shannah, thanks for all the info. I ordered a few minutes ago. The guy said he sent a similar order, a couple of weeks ago, to Ontario. 2 bottles should last my daughter and I close to a year. I feel a lot better knowing where to get this stuff again.

shannah

I know what you mean @Phred . It doesn't seem to be widely available that's for sure.

The order took exactly 1 week to arrive. I was pleased with the price and the service.

sregan

I went looking for this today and not at my usual suppliers (iherb and vitacost have discontinued not sure why unless they aren't selling?)

Swanson sells the 120 for $35.03 but out of stock: http://www.swansonvitamins.com/anabol-naturals-dibencoplex-10000-mcg-120-tabs

so....

http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/viewitem.asp?idproduct=226068

Supplementwarehouse.com lets you put in a competitors URL if you found a better price on a product. Got the price for 120 tablets down to $33.something when I put in Swanson's url and 35.03 in the price box. Just ordered.