• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Alternatives to Genova nutreval test?

Ninan

The Genova test that @caledonia suggests in her excellent document Roadblocks to Methylation is only available if you have acces to a pracitioner in your country who works with Genova. I don't (there are only two and they are very busy). What is the next best? Great Plains Labratory don't require a practitioner, is any of theirs about the same? http://www.greatplainslaboratory.com/select-a-test-2

Any other suggestions?

Helen

Yes. I´ve seen the results of the panels for some people before, and they were quite helpful as a complement in their treatments.

Critterina

I could be wrong, but I thought that Genova offers phone appointments with doctors who can then order the test. You may have to commit to a follow-up to get the results. And I don't know what it costs...if they still do that (or if they ever did.)