• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Alldaychemist dot com - Warning

end

I had placed an order last month or 3 weeks ago

A week ago I logged into that account and noticed it had NOT progressed(still stated "picking")

So I emailed them and asked "what's the hold up?" I received an email strangely enough straight away and the reply stating "your order has been already sent" and they supplied me with a tracking number! I logged back into my account and noticed it now said "order shipped with tracking number"

So I straight away I checked the tracking information of my order to determine where it is?

To my surprise the order had been delivered and signed for that very day, I thought that is strange I do not remember signing for anything today! After checking the details of who signed for my parcel I noticed it gave a location in ANOTHER STATE! So I straight away called Australia Post and they confirmed that location and confirmed the address as being sent as stated on the parcel!

So of course I emailed alldaychemist and also called there phone number and left a message and told them what I have learnt and asked "what is the problem?"

that was 3 days ago and I have NOT HEARD BACK.

How should I deal with this?

end

Thanks Heaps. No mate, it is my second order from them

The Australia Post bloke said 'they have given you someone else's tracking number for some reason'

They will not reply to my emails :(

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Just tell them that and ask them to resend for free. Other online pharmacies i have delt with have done this in the past with no issues.

end

They might resend without emailing u back?

I do not know

From the information I and they have, namely my account with them, and the Australia Post web tracking...

All they have to do is look at the proof:

1)my account with them has a QLD address

2)the Australia Post Website CLEARLY details that the order/parcel was delivered and signed for in NSW

The matter could be straightened out. However, they seem to be ignoring me instead!

It FEELS as if there is an extra factor at play that I do not know about?

peggy-sue

Is it in a glass bottle?
Sometimes Australian post can be very peculiar when it comes to packages which contain glass. They suddenly decide they won't fly it, so it goes overland and can take up to 8 weeks to arrive.

taniaaust1

I'd think the lack of reply back may be due to the weekend. As heapsreal said, just make it clear what has happened and tell them to resend and to let you know when they do... Do they have a phone number to ring too if you havent heard of them by several days?

If they dont get their act together in a week and at least respond to you or do something.. maybe then tell them you are going to contact Consumer Affairs over it(and then wait a few days to see what they do) ...but give them time to sort out first (you cant count weekends).

invisiblejungle

I hope this clears up for you. I've ordered from Alldaychemist numerous times and have always received my order within 2 weeks. Their customer service is pretty responsive, unlike most internet pharmacies.

end

Maybe don'tanswer emails on wweekends? ??

Dan, I just checked and I emailed them(info@alldaychemist.com)from my email account on the 15th May(Thursday)and then went over to there website logged in and sent another email to them via there 'contact us' web page - I was expecting to get an answer Friday as they state a 24hr turnaround in answering emails

After that on Thursday I called there australian contact number 61290380439 at 6pm and left them a message

Hence my request here on Sunday for direction. Didn't use PayPal, so I am thinking about going to my bank and getting them to investigate and reverse the transaction(which takes up to 6 weeks apparently)they may take notice if that happens

end

Is it in a glass bottle?
Sometimes Australian post can be very peculiar when it comes to packages which contain glass. They suddenly decide they won't fly it, so it goes overland and can take up to 8 weeks to arrive.

Hi peggy-sue

The meds come in blister foils as displayed on there website which my previous order also contained. Umm coming from India it may be a little difficult getting to Australia over land :)

end

I hope this clears up for you. I've ordered from Alldaychemist numerous times and have always received my order within 2 weeks. Their customer service is pretty responsive, unlike most internet pharmacies.

Thanks invisablejungle. That is how my first order went, turnaround in answering an email was like they stated(24hrs)and order arrived in under two weeks also, like you mentioned. Main reason I am concerned now, as it is a stark contrast

The sad fact is I have another order of over $300 I will now NOT place

Like taniaaust1 advised, I will wait and see what happens

*Oh and guys thanks heaps for all your suggestions :)

Last edited:

end

:redface:
Glass parcels end up in ships rather than 'planes to cover water.

In either case, the tracking indicates 5 days in-transit from time of dispatch to time of signature delivery

But thanks well worth being mentioned, as I did not know they treated glass packaged meds with such caution

peggy-sue

I'm not sure it's medicines in particular - my knowledge comes from knowing loads of art glass collectors, and folk in Australia are not getting the parcels folk from outside Australia are sending them.

Several sellers have tried to take it up with the PO, that they have paid for a certain type of fast delivery, but that thier parcels got "demoted" from air freight to ships and overland, sometimes taking up to 3 months to arrive. Their customers get upset, demand their money back, but the whole thing has been stitched up legally, so that the initial payment for the fast deleivery is not considered to be a binding contract.

It's caused a lot of trouble and cancelled sales; then the thing finally turns up, and the seller has to hope the buyer is honest and will pay up again.

end

@peggy-sue That is no good... however very typical

@heapsreal
@taniaaust1
@ukxmrv
@invisiblejungle

My parcel arrived today and still have not been able to extract any information from Australia Post(asked to speak to supervisor & asked for details from dispensing post office)of exactly what happened(why it was delivered to some one else first)

However you can see the parcel has been opened multiple times, once by Customs I am sure as they put a 'No Items Have Been Removed By Customs And Border Protection' notice in the box

Despite that, roughly half of my antifungals are missing and almost all of a specific antibiotic are also missing

I took photos of the condition of the contents and surrounding box then attached them to an email and emailed those details to alldaychemist however the email 'Bounced back' the email address is correct so I tryed again and again with no luck

VERY perplexed and feel a crash coming on(stress always precedes it)so I must hang up my hat and count it as a loss then move on

*Again thanks for all your feedback

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
That's strange. Either ADC didn't pack your full order or somewhere in the postage process someone has gone through it. I can't imagine anyone wanting those items unless it was a fluke
. Strange?