• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

after high dose b12 injection source

Allyson

it would be nice to have a higher strength b12 5-10mg would be good.

I don t see what the point is thought Heaps - the dose only lasts a certain amount of time you could inject more I suppose if you wanted to try that - eg all 3 vials cost 6 dollars

I never feel the neeed for a higher dose and it may make me dyspnoic and interfere with my sleep

Ally

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
I don t see what the point is thought Heaps - the dose only lasts a certain amount of time you could inject more I suppose if you wanted to try that - eg all 3 vials cost 6 dollars

I never feel the neeed for a higher dose and it may make me dyspnoic and interfere with my sleep

Ally
I was looking at 5-10mg three times a week.

heapsreal

I have been using the 1mg b12 the last couple of weeks, just one per week.
Every so often I search online for high dose b12, if I find it cheap enough then it's worth trying the high doses.

heapsreal

Custom medicine.com.au sell methyl b12 10mg/ml x 10ml for $55. That's equivalent to 100 standard ampoules so I guess it works out a lot more economical.

Cheers