• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Advocates to speak up on 'Personal & Political' on November 18th.

Nielk

Ella Peregrine posted on Facebook:

On Monday, November 18, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. EST (UTC -05:00), Stephanie Fraser, host of Personal & Political, will devote her radio show to Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME).

Her guests will be Mary Dimmock, Jen Brea of Canary in a Coal Mine, and Ella Peregrine.

They going to be talking about the efforts to stop the DHHS contract with IOM, the importance of recognizing ME as distinct from "CFS," and the amazing current success of and potential for Canary in a Coal Mine to change public awareness of this disease. ...

http://www.personalandpolitical.net/

Nielk

Posted on Facebook -

TODAY! ---> from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. EST (UTC -05:00), Stephanie Fraser, host of Personal & Political, will devote her radio show to Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME).

Her guests will be Mary Dimmock, Jen Brea of Canary in a Coal Mine, and yours truly.

We're going to be talking about the condition and some basic history/background, the importance of recognizing ME as distinct from "CFS," the efforts to stop the DHHS contract with IOM, and Canary in a Coal Mine, which has rapidly built tremendous public response and has real potential to change public awareness of this disease.

The show will be archived for later listening on her website, linked here, and you can listen during the show via streaming at wgdr.org -- there's a "listen live" button.

I want to thank Stephanie for this opportunity, and ask you to please help spread the word so people know to tune in. When it's available in archived form, I'll be sure to share that link, too.

Nielk

I hope this reaches a large audience! If you want family or friends to understand ME, it would be good for them to listen to this