Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Advice for chelating cadmium and nickel

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by arieswmn, Jul 13, 2015.

1. arieswmn

arieswmn

Midwest
    Hi. I"m looking for best supplements and others' experiences with chelating cadmium and nickel, when mercury is NOT an issue. (I know you have to be extra careful when mercury is involved, fortunately it is not.) Dxd with both hair and muscle testing. My dr suggested zinc, but a week of supplementing zinc has just caused constipation and not led to any real relief.

I've found a single source saying Quercetin is good for cadmium toxicity. (But not chelating it). Incidentally, Quercetin gave me my life back for about four months last year, when it suddenly stopped working, and hasn't been beneficial since.

Thank you.

Disclaimer: I do not have CFS, but years of chronic, severe, symptoms, many which overlap with CFS

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  2. aquariusgirl

aquariusgirl Senior Member

Methionine for nickel....per Dr John mclaren Howard of acumen labs...Google for info/doses

arieswmn likes this.
  3. caledonia

caledonia

OH, USA
    Read Andrew Cutler's book "Amalgam Illness". While the main focus is on mercury, he has info on chelating other metals too.

arieswmn likes this.
  4. Sherpa

Sherpa Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie

USA
  5. Johnmac

Johnmac Senior Member

Cambodia
    Cutler says DMSA & maybe ALA.

But yes, you need to buy his book so you do it properly.

Cadmium is tricky as it requires neutral kidney pH for it to mobilise - otherwise it gets stuck there. For me, that means sipping bicarb drinks.

See more popular forum discussions.