• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Advice for beginning methylation?

Hi,

Am interested in starting a methylation protocol. I was wondering if anyone could advise me on what they think would be best, there seem to be so many options and I dont know where to start... I currently take 2,000mg of b12 sublingual daily, and 20mg of Nadh but thats it. I am interested in trying B12 shots, but am not sure if that would hinder the methylation process. Would really appreciate any advice! Ive attached by mitochondrial and detox SNPs, the COMT are cut out but they are all -/-

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-02 at 5.51.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-06-02 at 5.51.35 PM.png
    551.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Screen Shot 2014-06-03 at 4.01.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-06-03 at 4.01.04 AM.png
    552.5 KB · Views: 20

Critterina

I can only see part of the files - I can see your screenshot, but I can't scroll to see what isn't showing. You might try posting a PDF.

PeterPositive

@burgeo10 to generate a PDF from the webpage hit Command + P, in the lower left corner there's a PDF button, click and choose "Save as PDF...".

Then you can post it here.

Cheers