• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Adrenal Cortex Extract: any difficulties using?

I have determined through experimentation that the Nutricology which I believe a top quality product produces gas bloat. I previous used a different brand on a one-a-day basis and weeks later I had much constipation, which eventually produced a gas bloat I could not relieve so ER visit. Now, I take acidolphus/bifidus and NAC so regular but experimentation shows one -a-day ACE still produces a gas bloat, even on a full stomach. A very serious gas bloat. Is this typical? I do have dental carries so accompanying infection is strong possibility.
But none of the ACE sites mention this so is it unusual?

I've been using Thorne Cortex and haven't had a problem.It may be a certain filler that they use and perhaps you have an allergy to that.
Try another brand just to see if you react.
Good luck!