• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ACUMEN TRANS LOCATOR PROTEIN TEST RESULTS

alice111

Hi everyone,

so I had an ATP profile test done, and because of the high blockage there was an additional translocator protein study.

The results were
1. a fluoride complex
2. phenoxyethanol
and the confusing one... #3 " *large protein complex" with a comment written "? immunoprotein? allergic?"

I feel that a key to my getting better is unblocking the fluidity of the mitochondria, so knowing what this unknown protein complex means, is important!

has anyone else had these results? or does anyone have any ideas what this could mean, and how I can get rid of it?

Thank you

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
Hi Jassyan,

I have replied on your other thread. I don't think may here have had this test and those i have spoken to have not had much joy from the results. My commentary that came with my results was frustratingly vague with the advice to do FIR saunas to unblock. This is Dr Myhills advice any way - as well as staying away from and reducing toxic load so really we could just try that without the test and the expense.

I have never done the saunas as i can't afford one and have given up thinking any help is to be had from the TL tests.
How were your mito profile results?

Justy x