• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Accessible analysis of PACE?

Graham

Senior Moment
Thanks Sea. That would be brilliant because I don't have a person singing from Australia. The difficulty is that you have to listen to the singing over the headphones and record yourself singing along to it, but I'm only to happy to guide you through it. If you are still interested, please send me a message with your email address so that I can send you all the details and the music (and, be warned, a version of me singing it, although "singing" isn't quite the right expression).

Leopardtail

Thanks Esther. I'm intending on the fourth video to return to my rocking chair with George and admit that many people will think that I am a reckless and violent terrorist. Anyway, I'm not after money, just world domination. Modest enough aims I would have thought.
I cried with laughter when I read this Graham. So much for us wallowing in our being depressed eh? We so need to get national news rounds to see and publicise this simple stuff.

Leopardtail

@Graham if you're still looking I don't mind singing for you. It's the not knowing how to do computer stuff that's held me back from offering before. I'd need help with that.
Now there is any idea, catchy pop tune, Graham's video providing the data, we just need a good lyricist to get every 18-25 year old mad as hell about this.

Graham

Senior Moment
Well, Leopardtail, I don't know about a good lyricist, but video 6 should be coming out within a month! Mind you, it's more Beverly Hillbillies than teenage tastes.