• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ACAT SNP – what can you do for it? A first priority SNP &gut

Where are the fatty acid metabolites ? What do they do ? in ACAT SNP

• ACAT influences - it compromises the normal function of gut.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • ACAT is poor understood - I do not see an influence

• ACAT SNP is improtant - It can lead to leaky gut.

• Total voters

student

Yes – First priority SNPs. I will trie to work out everything, that can be good for my bowls. Results of 23&ME are back: ACAT1 +/- is there. CBS +/- (2x) is there (see my signature), no SHMT. I am sitting with the literature for (1) the ACAT SNP: please see my Questions 1-3.

Keton bodys and Energy. Q Komplex No 1: What has the Keton body pathways to do with the Energy efficiencies? Has anyone of you gone into the chemistrie.

It was said that ACAT1 SNP influence the 3.keto-thio-lase. Enzyme. Q Komplex No 2: Is this where the need for free Thiol diet comes in? I have the heterozygote +/- partial version. How of you hast he homozygote +/+ ACAT1-02 SNP? What is your experience…

A compromised Keton body metabolism with the ACAT1-02 SNP. It will collect Fatty acid metabilites. – Q Komplex No3. Where are they. What can these fatty acid metabolites do. Where (in what organs/ what structures do they lie around – untuched and not moved away, like garbage? Does M. Pall mention fatty acids within the No/onoo Theories– or other pathway waste theorie? Could there be good changes with superficial scin FAR Infrared sauna treatment. What if you gained just enough Pathway strength – later on. Will they be moved with the help of glutathion or others – later on?

greetings ;) student

How will this influence the bowls.